Outpost timeout auto resolved is radiculous

ryukendenryukenden Member Posts: 4
I have been raiding the outposts but sometimes connection problems etc. I restarted the app as soon as possible and most of the time, the app restarts within 20-30 seconds. However the raid was failed due to being automatically resolved. I think we need some time frame up to 1 minute to restart the app without being our raids automatically resolved.

Please look into this RADICULOUS auto resolved raids.
Xenathewarrior

Comments

• ryukendenryukenden Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Just now, the app crushed and I restarted the app in 10 seconds up and running but lost the raid due to auto timeout.

Why aren't no replies from the team?
    Xenathewarriorgespuer
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 262
    Yes I agree with you @ryukenden, I have had the same problems and it makes me hate outposts because of the auto timeouts.

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @ryukenden @Xenathewarrior Because of this issue(hope not wrong with that), raid time was prolonged. Issue here is, that all(or some) of loading screens are not counted time-wise and if you make couple raids, this "not counted" time become minutes. On restart/reload of NML app, this time difference is corrected and raid that was saying 6/7/8 minutes remaining is auto resolved because of time ran out...
    Only solution is restarting NML every couple raids, so "not counted" time is corrected elswhere but middle of your raid.
    Btw, this can work in players advantage with hospital time, because if "only" bruised, healing time is just couple minutes and if you already accumulated those, after restart, your survs are out of hospital...
    Xenathewarrior
    edited July 2017
    Gladi said:

@ryukenden @Xenathewarrior Because of this issue(hope not wrong with that), raid time was prolonged. Issue here is, that all(or some) of loading screens are not counted time-wise and if you make couple raids, this "not counted" time become minutes. On restart/reload of NML app, this time difference is corrected and raid that was saying 6/7/8 minutes remaining is auto resolved because of time ran out...
    Only solution is restarting NML every couple raids, so "not counted" time is corrected elswhere but middle of your raid.
    Btw, this can work in players advantage with hospital time, because if "only" bruised, healing time is just couple minutes and if you already accumulated those, after restart, your survs are out of hospital...

Actually, I play outpost may be 7-8 times continuously and after a few times, my ipad became a bit warm and the app crashed. When I reload the app, it only takes 10 seconds or so but still I lost the raid due to the restart.

It is RADICULOUS. No replies from the admins at Next games? Are you not taking customers seriously?

ekimhclewkjmia421gespuer
    I just lost another outpost raid. I restarted the app within 10 seconds after crash but still auto time out. It is utterly radiculous.

Are the admin staff around to address this issue? Why ignore players?

gespuer
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @ryukenden moved to game issues section from suggestions.

Have you contacted in game support? Support maybe able to help. Click settings (gear icon), help, FAQ, contact us.

Just curious what device are you using to play the game. I know I had issues raiding with Iphone 4, Iphone 5 was a little better but with Iphone 7 I don't have any issues.

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I'm so absolutely tired of this sick issue!
    NG! Solve this matter immediately!
    It is absolutely not acceptable to lose so many influence points for O N E raid!
    Really! This sh***t is taking out all the fun of this mode!

What, and even more important W H E N, do you think we can expect the elimination of this?!

Any concrete info is absolutely necessary!!! Please fix this Bull*****t @Fearofabotplanet , @Shteevie , @Teeceezy

Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

wrinkled_bag