Why build anything anymore

Why waste all my experience on weapons or armor anymore if new council is coming and everything outdated again, if they can confirm it's not, I'll start up again
autumn_ashWhispererromeoaxl144BBRi

Comments

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Good point
    romeogespuer
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Who said council is coming lol
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Spread your stuff out @Guapo lay it all over for everyone to see. Too much space? Problem solved!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Don't think they will release higher council levels recently
    axl144
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    They should just add 25 counsil levels at once. Make it impossible to become highest level... Fixes the tomatoes issue also.
    axl144Jaden
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @jimmorrison369

Did you mean to post this here?
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    Yes, tomato fields, soon will be change with Pepper fields.
    No more seeds for tomato :)
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,297
    Yes with each council upgrade we enter into a rat race of upgrading our survivors and equipment. But what if there were no council upgrades, you would have been complaining that the game is static.

If NG in one way or the other addresses the equipment upgrade option, then we would be in heaven :)

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

DodkongBBRi
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Mabiki said:

@jimmorrison369
    Did you mean to post this here?

No, It would be out of context.
    Also, my intentions made it more applicable for this
  • DoggityDoggity Member Posts: 20
    > @zeeblack said:
    > Yes with each council upgrade we enter into a rat race of upgrading our survivors and equipment. But what if there were no council upgrades, you would have been complaining that the game is static.
    >
    > If NG in one way or the other addresses the equipment upgrade option, then we would be in heaven :)

This game is static. Same old thing week in week out.
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Guapo said:

I really hate that we can't build up the camp more. I cleared all the debris, and just have open space everywhere. At least let me build walls to divide stuff.

next day, 2.7 update: players allowed to build walls for gazillion TG and tomatoes. Walls reduce your influence points loss when raided by 0.2 per wall
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus