Which Hunter to work on 6 star with?

PDad43PDad43 Member Posts: 7
So I have 2 hunters that share 3 of the same traits, with 2 different. I'm looking for opinions on which one I should work on taking to 6 stars first. Which 2 stat combo is better Lucky + Ruthless or Sure Shot + Revenge? I'm guessing take sure shot and revenge but wanna make sure thats best option.

Thanks

Hunter 1

Vigilant
Dodge
Marksman
Lucky
Ruthless

Hunter 2

Vigilant
Dodge
Marksman
Sure Shot
Revenge
anniesprinkles

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    I wouldn't do either honestly. If hunter one had sure shot instead of vigilant he would be perfect, iron skin would be great too
    anniesprinklesPutchuco
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Agree none of the above
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,093
    Kill them both...
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Trash both.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • PDad43PDad43 Member Posts: 7
    Well Geeze you guys crushed my dreams here. lol I thought I finally found options for a hunter.

Other than these 2 hunters I have 1 7 star hunter that I worked on since I started playing. He is a huge mistake and horrible skilled. I thought one of these guys would be a good replacement. I do like vigilant myself. I guess most prefer pure offensive traits?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    If you like vigilant, then go with hunter no. 1. That's what I would do if I would like vigilant. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    mudpie
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 267
    @PDad43 If this makes u feel better, I just started upgrading my survivors to lvl 19 and only have ONE mediocre non-hero hunter. I can't seem to get anything worth investing any tokens in & refuse to waste token on a big gamble.

Even with my one hunter, I got all three stars in last challenge through round 23 tier 1. I know eventually the hunter I'm waiting for will find me. The one thing I've learned about this game is patience. :-)
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

ekimhclewMattOfEarthmudpie
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 281
    Half of my Hunters have that trait, even on shooter and assault :lol: