Let's talk about outpost.

DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
Is it even possible to raid an outpost anymore for more than 10 influence points? I'd like to move up to a higher tier but at this rate, it's going to take years just to get to the 3000 tier. Does it have something to do with my camp level or my raiders? My camp is lvl38, and I'm raiding with lvl13 survivors.

Snatching up the trade goods is great and all, but I really don't want to sit through the hospital time for a small influence reward of 10.

Is this across the game, or is it just me? I'd like some outpost advice if you have any?

I'm really not concerned about the defense of my own. I keep my TG out in the open for the easy grab and go.
gespuerl2wannabe

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Sometimes, really very rare times, yes. I found fights for 11, 12, and even 13 influence points. BTW I'm at platinum I tier (5128).
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Dear @SteveSS , with lvl13 survs, I wont go for 3k influence myself. I believe lvl18/19 are lowest you should have there and still you will face majority of higher lvl defenders, cause 3k tier is full of ppl with lvl20/21/22 survs(me included). You not mentioned which tier you currently are, but it doesnt matter that much. With your lvl, I would not focus on influence, rather on scavenging/story missions and bit of challenge(to test your skills and survs). And if you have to go for TGs, you dont have to kill defenders, I hope you know that. Stay in any tier you are in(those 14 days rewards sucks anyways), raid yourself some TGs if need/want and raise your camp(player) lvl and train your survs. Once you will have higher lvl survs, make influence madness and increase your tier.
    DMPp_heriancarlos1981
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Good advice. Thank you @Gladi

I'm currently at 2600 influence.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    I remembered when I was in the 2000+ - 3000+ tier, all my raids yield 20-30+/- influence, why is your so low?

I only started to get standard 10 points in the 4000+ tier
    TJSDLich
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    thanks @gespuer . this is example of fairness in outpost raiding and giving. we all need TG. sometimes we need inf. its better to give some TG .you wont lose anything. better than people try to kill us.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @romeo indeed. For the moment I'm fine with only raiding for TG bc I'm "safe" at Platinum II tier (6138 points) for the rest of this cycle.
    Right after the beginning of a new cycle I just go occasionally for influence points if the setup of the opponent suits me. In the middle of a cycle I decide to go for the next tier if I'm alread near (200-300 points left) to it. It also depends if there is an event (i.g. gas refil reduced orless healing time) if I go for influence.
    romeo
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    Times ne other stupid question, have found on the fast nothing, so I hang myself here with me.
    In the case of the defendants, is the leader trait listed under A, does that mean that the leader traits actually work with the outpost defenders? And if so, who would you put on this position?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,046
    Sorry to hijack your post OP, but you might also be wondering this. What determines how many TG's you get per raid? I average 250-350 a pop but I notice a screenshot above showed 500+
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    WellyLuga said:

Sorry to hijack your post OP, but you might also be wondering this. What determines how many TG's you get per raid? I average 250-350 a pop but I notice a screenshot above showed 500+

Level of walkers in outpost i believe.

I noticed at lower levels it was lvl14 max walkers, which was the highest possible from the walker pit, they got 350(Ish) TG.

Not i meet players who can have max 19's, It's 450-550 more common

DLichromeo
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Anyone know what determines the influence gained or lost? I do get more than 10 from time to time on the 5000+ tier, but when I do there never seems to be any increased difficulty.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 320
    edited August 2017
    How unfair is this! 22-7 Pats win!!!
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    @RWS I'm sure that's how the Pats are gonna feel about everyone this year.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    RWS
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 320
    @MattOfEarth ... I hope so, they made some awesome off season moves.
    MattOfEarth