Too Many Heros, takes too long to upgrade, I can't use them anymore

Too many heros reduces the chances to get token to upgrade them. It would take months just with like 4-5 heros. This is getting ridiculous. No interest in having every damn characters from the series if 1)we can't play them, 2)they are so weak compare to random unknowns they loose their charm.
Would be interesting to play them more to use their special abilities... but playing a 2-3 stars... whatever special ability he have is just having it harder instead of easier.
You offer nice weapons bundles in the shop for heros I can't logically play. non sense!
GindygespuerJackBauerMattOfEarthmik81DriftingdeathCaptainslayerUnwritten69

Comments

• DriftingdeathDriftingdeath Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2017
    The problem is once you do unlock them they upgrade far slower than normal characters, as he says above it makes them the week link in a party not the strong.

To fix this give them token drops for active use. So like xp upgrades for them the more walkers they kill the more they earn xp and upgrade sure this cuts into the money you earn from tokens but everyone gives up on them because unlocking a full set is pointless your not getting any money anyway, at least this way you force players to unlock them as is but them help players make them worth it at least then the spenders that are just short for the next upgrade may spend to upgrade faster, rather than not bothering at all.
    I for one don't chase new heroes because I cannot upgrade the ones I have in any meaningful way without spending stupid amounts of money just for a chance I may get a token or 2 when they needs thousands to go up to 5 star. And event then they are not max.
    bigmachunter_xwattson86
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    Ppl out there think this is pokemon and you gotta catch em all, so we'll always have this problem as long as these ppl are around and they spend money to catch em all
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    tabernacbigmac
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    I do agree the suckers will spend the money to play their favorite character. But I also agree it's been deluded so poorly. I know I played a long time, I can tap on Memorial and see someone who died two years ago. And I have played every day 2 - 3 times Burnin Up gasoline using phone calls playing missions. And I still haven't unlocked Marshawn. So should I spend money or just keep grinding it out... and when I do finally Unlock her she's going to be a piece of s*** level f****** three-star character whoopty f****** do.......
    bigbeanohunter_x
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited August 2017
    Michonne unlocks at epic, 4 stars...
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    Michonne (I've never spent money on radios just used her 10 call with luck) is fun to use in the early stages of the challenge upto to about rsl +2 then mostly useless but she makes the easy lvl grind fun with a couple scouts
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    KaLi