GIFTS FOR MEMBERS AT LESS COST FOR LEADERS

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
Leaders want to keep their guild members happy and it'd be great to give gifts more often but 400gold is alot specially as it's only the leader who can advertise.
How about allowing leader to gift all members for 200gold and even reduce cost for elders to 300gold.
It would also be great if leader could gift individual members for good performance rather than being forced to gift all.
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
Steagles101Phalanx44NidintuBelJadenekimhclewCaptainslayerkjmia421bigmac_Lily_

Comments

• MCHMCH Member Posts: 3
    Good idea besides you can just promote/demote Elders all the time to get cheep gifts
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @MCH said:
    > Good idea besides you can just promote/demote Elders all the time to get cheep gifts

True. Didn't think about this.
    It could be just less cost for Leader to avoid this which was my main reason for this idea.
    Just needs to be something to encourage members to do their best in challenges.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Human3001
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Good morning and promoting just to get cheap gifts sounds real risky lots of trolls out there promote someone to Elder just to get a cheap gift log back in your entire guild is banished. Not worth it leaders 200 gold great idea
    TJS
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I don't really see that being an issue the gifts are almost never worth it even if you only pay 200 gold for it.
    My guild really only uses it if we have a competition
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild