Keep or reject - shooter without Marksman

I wanted to make him as my best shooter, but without Marksman is he worth it? Maybe i have to look for another with some other traits? So witch traits are you recommend for shooter?

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    If you change defensive stance against marksman that would be an awesome attack shooter.
    Also ruthless seems viable.

For a more defensive shooter I would change sure shot for marksman.
    WellyLugaCzarnyJoMattOfEarth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,051
    Agreed. I think for a shooter my ideal 5 would be marksman, sure shot, luck, iron skin and ruthless. I think dodge isn't as important on a class that kills from distance. Matt is still a really solid shooter as iron skin/defensive stance will help if you get backed into a corner
    David_H79CzarnyJoMattOfEarth
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    You are asking that question now, half way of getting 2 pink ???
    If you have nothing better in the rooster, finish him to two pink and search for the unicorn.

-----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    CzarnyJoMattOfEarthTechfallTatdJdm
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    JackBauer said:

You are asking that question now, half way of getting 2 pink ???
    If you have nothing better in the rooster, finish him to two pink and search for the unicorn.

Maybe this is a way. But shooter with 7* without Marksman shouldn't be much better than shooter with 6* with Marksman. I don't wanna lose tokens for nothing. I have no luck for shooters, although that's my favorite class (got 3 5* shooters, worth less than Matt):d
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    it's all about "body shots".... a pink more will let you move the body shot border one walker level higher.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    David_H79MattOfEarthCzarnyJo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,228
    Because of lack of marksman, your damage is less by 157. Since you have invested so much and the refund you would get from NG, it would be better to keep him. Try investing in good armor and weapons

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I wouldn't throw him away, but in the future I would not invest in a ranged survivor of any type without marksman. Personally, I don't keep shooters or hunters unless they have both Marksman and Sure Shot. With the new traits, I want Ruthless too. My perfect shooter or hunter right now would have those 3 traits plus Iron Skin and Luck.

I've heard mostly good things about Revenge besides the bugs, but I haven't pulled a good survivor that also has that trait yet.