Game stuck on "Unlock Governor" popup

KillerHousewivzKillerHousewivz Member Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in Game Issues
I don't want to unlock the governor because I already have two level 21 survivors and getting a third will make gameplay harder. (I don't have upgraded, higher level gear yet)

The game will not let me leave the "unlock" popup screen. I've tried closing the app and restarting my phone multiple times.

Please help!

Comments

• KillerHousewivzKillerHousewivz Member Posts: 16
    I can't play, go back to the camp or anything.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @KillerHousewivz
    Try to tap anywhere on the screen except the part of the announcement. Good luck.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

KillerHousewivz
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    You can hit unlock. It won't unlock him immediately. instead, it takes you to your survivor screen and there's a purple unlock button on Gov, but also a green X to get back out to your camp. But clear your cache just in case.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    KillerHousewivz
  • Stellaire57Stellaire57 Member Posts: 56
    @KillerHousewivz click on "Claim reward". And then anywhere on the screen except the part of the announcement.
    KillerHousewivz
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,377
    In case you're worried about how long you'll have to deal with this, let me provide this info from another post:
    Shteevie said:

The banner will persist until the 12th, and then it will go away.

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

gespueranniesprinklesdeb1hdDMP
  • KillerHousewivzKillerHousewivz Member Posts: 16
    Thanks for the tips. Customer service was super helpful and it's fixed.
    Jadenanniesprinkles
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 979
    edited August 2017
    Well, the 12th is gone, the pop-up stays, and if you haven't learned not listen to fake news about game it's a good time to catch up.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.