Story Poll

How Bout making new chapters but 1st have a poll with 3 options to see where you want the story to go
CaptainslayerMattOfEarthAvengersgespuervshield50rustynail

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Story was sooo boring....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 619
    Agreed @Avengers, I don't remember everything, but seems like; Guy Steals Baby, Guy Gets Away With Stolen Baby. Maybe there was more, I'd know if I could still play them. Whatevs, I'm a Challenge Star glutton, lucky for me that's basically all that's left at this point. First world level 63 problems.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    AvengersCaptainslayer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yup that's basically the jist of it! I'm challenge orientated too.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    There has been some nice maps at the chapters. Why not use those for the challenges? Do some modifications, like adding special walkers or freeman?!
    TheLostOnesSCBMAMattOfEarthJaden
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    DOES THE BABY LIVE?
    xbamfxdeb1hdDLich
This discussion has been closed.