How many Governor tokens total are there in the story missions?

In other words, how many more Governor tokens will I need after I complete all of the story missions that reward Governor tokens?
weedwerrior421

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    None, I suppose
    David_H79
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,359
    None, if you finish all the missions you should have enough to unlock the Governor.

If you don't have enough please check all the weekly season missions to make sure it's all completed.
    David_H79vshield50
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Minus 2, I think. I had 252.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79JadenCRUSHvshield50
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    After unlocking him Ingot 10 tokens left. So I would say the answer is 260 in total.
    Mavericks UC
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    It's 252 and then you get 10 for sharing the picture.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79CRUSHanthony172Starr621
    Jaden said:

What? We get 10 token for sharing pics?
    TJSDeeLHCvshield50bigbeano
    gespuer said:

Jaden said:

What? We get 10 token for sharing pics?
    Yep. Has to be a picture of the hero you just unlocked, though, and right after unlocking via the "special button".

Totally SFW. No nudes required. :p

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuerSynapseRangerbigbeano
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    For real? I've never paid attention to any kind of rewards on these boards and I would have no idea if you're pulling my leg or not
    @meathead013 since the introduction of Heroes, when you unlock them you have a chance to share it and it will give you a bonus of 10 tokens.
    Jadenvshield50
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Well then I officially share all my past Heroes and I will wait by the mailbox for my deluge of 10 tokens

Don't tell me: it doesn't work that way. Well then thanks for nuthin. Lol
    vshield50Overgrowdaworld
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited August 2017
    I have 252 without share.
    If I picked some up elsewhere earlier I wouldn't remember.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    It is 252 without share. That's the point. Just enough to unlock the fool
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Jaden1Risvshield50bigbeano
    zbot said:

@meathead013 since the introduction of Heroes, when you unlock them you have a chance to share it and it will give you a bonus of 10 tokens.

I'm not surprised that this wasn't mentioned elsewhere! Or did I miss something?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541

I believe that there's an in game button the explains this. We will be doing a Highlights reset like we did for the other seasons, where you'll be able to pick up more tokens for the Governor and other associated heroes :)

Question... I forget if it resets all of them or only the one week at a time.

Meaning if I don't complete 5/5 on mission 9 (for personal reasons); when the reset occurs will it reset all of them but only make the 1st one playable or does it only reset them one at a time?

Basically will I still get the opportunity to play the 5/5 on mission 9 when the "reset" occurs for mission 1?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    NG_Sam
    Yep, the button is big and obvious - or at least I thought it was.

First time it was mentioned in the forum was right after the heroes where introduced and we all got Daryl.

I missed it when unlocking him because I rushed through it, eager to try out a hero.

After that, I've always shared my photo for 10 extra tokens.

NG_Sam
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    edited August 2017
    @DLich The plan as I understand it is that we'll be doing them week by week, so one by one, rather than all at once. But you will need to 5/5 them before each one resets if you want to maximise the tokens.
    DLich
  • corindotcomcorindotcom Member Posts: 1
    zbot said:

None, if you finish all the missions you should have enough to unlock the Governor.

If you don't have enough please check all the weekly season missions to make sure it's all completed.

I completed all story missions before reset and I only had 144.
    @corindotcom welcome to the forum, that seems odd, could you post a screenshot of all your weekly season missions to see if you missed any? Your screenshots should look like the ones here.
  • SkytillaSkytilla Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Hello!
    I, too, completed the missions and I have only 144, too. Or do I have to complete the 5/5 for every chapter?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @Skytilla said:
    > Hello!
    > I, too, completed the missions and I have only 144, too. Or do I have to complete the 5/5 for every chapter?

Yes you have for additional 12 tokens each.
    bigbeano
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Happened to me also I got 240 I had to complete this last week's one to get hin
  • weedwerrior421weedwerrior421 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I also got 144 and on Jerry got 180 after doing them all and believe me I've checked and rechecked idk what to do and I'm rather sad about it
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    When it says "5/5" it means you're on the fifth one out of 5, not that you've completed 5 of 5. You probably never played the fifth mission each week.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Mabiki
  • the_truthseekerthe_truthseeker Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Sorry if I am resurrecting a dead topic, but after playing this game several days ago, I noticed there is a chapter 9 compared to all the other stories Having Eight chapters. the ninth chapter may be out of View and you May have to scroll for it.

Succeeding this episode and subsequently the chapter entirely should give enough tokens to unlock the governor.
  • LucasngLucasng Member Posts: 11
    How to earn governor tokens after the mission finished?