How about a compost bin for camp?

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
I'm looking forward to this new game mode but how long before an update or supplies for tg?
I've seen supplies for tg before but was too new to the game to use the option. If it's been done before it can't be difficult to do it again.
Why focus on a new game mode when issues like maxed out supplies for many players continues to frustrate us.
The idea of the game is to advance further and many plyrs have spent real cash to do so. Now they are left to wait for player less dedicated to catch up while watching supplies go down the drain.
This issue has been raised for weeks now yet I only see replies like, we're looking into it or it'll happen soon.
I'm not sure how difficult or long it could possibly take to implement supplies for tg until the next update as I mention, it's been done before so the coding etc must already been written.

Another option would be to create a compost bin for camps so we can throw all our rotten tomatoes in.

I hate to use sarcasm but it's becoming extremely anoying to have worked hard to get everything built then not being able to use or collect supplies while watching others who are less dedicated reap all the benefits of the game.

I hope to see this issue addressed soon.
Thanks!
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
Avengersgespuervshield50BBRi

Comments

• Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I noticed a few updates ago, that when your food supplies were maxed, you couldnt get more food from reward chests, only additional XP in lieu. This seems like it should be a permanant psuedo-solution, as at least you are rewarded for having max supplies in some fashion..
    NOTE: i'm 100% positive that feature was temporary, and isnt in affect anymore, but it should be!!
    theldssdlRedEye52
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Phalanx44 it's in effect if you are at max camp lvl. That's when the supplies from walkers outside your camp fence, from gifts, from cinema stop.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    I've been at max camp level for a while now, with maxed supplies for the last week or so, and i still get food rewards in post-missions crates. ( I realise there are other times when you stop getting food, but im talking crates specifically) The "fix" i was referring to was 2, maybe 3 updates past, and i havent noticed it return since..
    TJS
    Don't suppose anyone else can confirm?

Or am I just crazy?
    TJS
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Post mission crates will not have supplies if playing at RSL 22 or above
    David_H79TJS
    @Mabiki good to know. Thanks. Though now I'm going to have to watch extra close to catch a screenshot in the event my game has a lingering bug.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yes you may still be getting supplies if you are playing missions that are below RSL 22 as mentioned. This would be the highlights missions and regular scavenge missions
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I have plenty to say about the planning of that but best I not comment.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    bigbeanoGovernator
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565

But the questioning goes on: Why there's no pre-info (let's say 24 hrs) about those "special events" before? Don't NG want the players to take the most benefit of those events?
    We used to have a thread (I'm too lazy atm to search for it) about a pre-info at in game messages.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

bigbeanoAvengers
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    FearofabotplanetGovernatorJaden
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    Please somebody explain to me why having maxed out supplies is such a big burden. I mean what do you lose? All buildings are maxed and you don't get new tomato cans. And every now and then you can trade them for gear that other players can't have. I think there are really more urgeing issues other than maxed out supplies.
    Mavericks UC
    TJSTatdJdmSCBMA
    We do get more supplies at the story missions!
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

> @Human3001 said:
    > Please somebody explain to me why having maxed out supplies is such a big burden. I mean what do you lose? All buildings are maxed and you don't get new tomato cans. And every now and then you can trade them for gear that other players can't have. I think there are really more urgeing issues other than maxed out supplies.

Why shouldnt someone who has dedicated themselves to the game miss out on farming supplies from camp and other missions while others benefit from all game features.
    Maybe if you had your supplies maxed out for weeks you'd see things differently.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    vshield50GovernatorSCBMAJaden
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    @Fearofabotplanet can you confirm that there will be no building upgrades in the next update please.
    Kyrus
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    @bun we're going to release more info about the next update within the next week, so right now I can't put your mind at rest right this second, I can say that we'll be giving you the answer whilst the tomato trade in event is still up and running so if you're worried you can hold off until then :)
    vshield50Kyrus
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited August 2017
    I don't think so. @Teeceezy will be still on vacation on that week.
    I can't imagine an update being done without @Teeceezy.
    So I guess it will be one week later.
    (Nothing against @Fearofabotplanet but he still has to grow a bit)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Governator
    @Fearofabotplanet
    Any confirmation by NG, if @paintbeast 's assumption is correct?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    @vshield50 I totally understand that and can safely say that that's definitely not what's happening here. To anyone who is worried; wait for our communications next week where we'll give more details about what's in the next update.
    David_H79Carlyvshield50

@paintbeast I can wholeheartedly promise that there will be no council level rise on August 22nd :)

Hahahah.... but on 23rd????

Seriously! The past taught us, that we do not get proper information beforehand. I'm realy afraid to spend any of my tomatoes from my full supplies storrage and see in approx. 1-3 weeks they could have been needed for building upgrades.
    Trust is something which has been lost here.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

paintbeastAvengersRedEye52hunter_x
    Will this legendary crate for 3m tomatoes guarantee lvl 22 equipment?
    I'm at camp lvl 63 with at least one lvl 22 survivor for every class.

Playin' since 15.01.2016

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,983
    > @gespuer said:
    > Will this legendary crate for 3m tomatoes guarantee lvl 22 equipment?
    > I'm at camp lvl 63 with at least one lvl 22 survivor for every class.

Yes. Lvl 22 armor with gold bullet dodge, dodge and sliver wrestle
    gespuerRedEye52
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    edited August 2017
    @TJS I have the same situation in one of my other games. But it simply doesn't bother me. That is truly a luxuary "problem". But I'm glad to see the current event, maybe that means all the poor disadvanteged maxed out players can finally catch up with the rest of us, who still have the benefit of spending tomatos, which seems to be a big advantage if I consider threads like this one.

*typos*
    Mavericks UC
    TJSvshield50JadenSCBMACoon