How BIG of a TWD fan are you really?!?!

2»

Comments

• Would rather have TWD as a Valentine's Day date then a Hot guy/girl joke choice maybe ☺️
    hottexas said:

Oh, I don't think that is weird at all. I know tons of people go through this game without spending a dime. I've heard that there is nothing more you can achieve in the game with money that you cannot achieve with time and patience. Just a bit slower. I'm saving for a training ground upgrade atm, 1.7 million. Painfully slow.

I couldn't afford to pay until Christmas overtime and a Christmas bonus gave me expendable income. Now I'm over the $200 mark
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • Would rather have TWD as a Valentine's Day date then a Hot guy/girl joke choice maybe ☺️
    Neil_J said:

Trouble is, its about 3am here when it's screened so I watch it on Showbox on Monday evening so that still leaves me about 32 hours til I can see it :(

My work week starts tonight, I won't get to watch the repeat until Saturday
    Mike Tyson
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    All of the above
    Neil_J said:

@hottexas if you are referring to what I think - I think our fears won't be realized until the end of the Season. Jeffrey Dean Morgan isn't appearing as Neegan until the last episode. But... Got my riot gear ready, just in case. :)

If you've read the comics, which I guess you have, there's a lot of shit goes down between where we are now and when Negan makes his appearance. I'll not elucidate to avoid spoilers for any that don't know the storyline. ;)
    They don't always follow the comic book tho they do implement some aspects of it, :o on one comment to poll smh! Enjoy reading most of your thoughts & love for all things zombies & @tammy good add totally forgot about that kind of options never been to one myself yet. Soooo excited for tonight's show!! #GetUrDeadOn >:)<3

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!

@WalkerBait1 Nice to see other super fans of the show and nice poll. Can't wait until the show! And no one should ever start this show anywhere but From the Beginning! Now carry on killing walkers! Lol

I woke up from a nap on the first weekend to see Rick approach the "don't open dead inside" doors and was hooked. Then when I watched it again, I got to see how he got there.
    Mike Tyson
    WalkerBait1Cherokee_Rose
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    All of the above
    @Tammy so jealous! Saw Norman Reedus at Comic-con. He was there and also.... Alexandra whatshername. So much fun.

@Neil_J I haven't! I've perused through them but ultimately decided to just watch the show. :) No spoilers that way and departures from story line would bug me. I might eventually though. I think the thing with Glenn this season was a big distraction from what we should be worried about. :confounded:

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Watching both the above & possibly Talking Dead
    Prepare for a shock or two tonight if the spoilers I've seen are even close!
    I'm not revealing, obviously, but if half of what I read comes to pass, we could be in for one of the best episodes ever!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    SenoiaSurvivor
    All of the above
    @Neil_J can't wait right! That's what I've been reading since mid season break also! I'm on pins and needles with anticipation Hope it's the best bloody Valentine ever!!! Hate it's only an hour tho, it will fly by sooooo fast!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Would rather have TWD as a Valentine's Day date then a Hot guy/girl joke choice maybe ☺️
    Please do not even talk about the show until tomorrow-some people record it.

(Not me)

Just saying.
    All of the above
    @Lawdog i'd never give spoilers just lots of :o:'(>:) and omg's :#

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    All of the above
    I am a big The walking dead fan.

I read the comics (you need to have this added) Their the sources of all this. There even better than the TV show.
    I watch both tv show.
    All of the above
    @Lance that choice is already on there believe it's the 6th one under graphic novels (comic book)

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!

@Neil_J can't wait right! That's what I've been reading since mid season break also! I'm on pins and needles with anticipation Hope it's the best bloody Valentine ever!!! Hate it's only an hour tho, it will fly by sooooo fast!

Only 42½ mins when they take the ads out (which, luckily, is the version my app gives me)!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    All of the above
    ok voted :)
    All of the above
    @Neil_J we give it a 30 min head start so we can fast forward through the ads.

This is the first season I have watched during the season. I binge watched 1-4 then rented 5 when it was released. Suspense.....arghh.

Problemchild
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Watching The Walking Dead

@FizzyPinot just got home from watching Pride & Prejudice Zombies. Have you seen it?

OMG! P&P zombays!!! Imagine Darcey as a walker...hmm romance with the dead lol. Thank you @SenoiaSurvivor that's now on my hit list
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    SenoiaSurvivor
    All of the above
    Lol nice pick @Lance

Get OUT @Neil_J are you serious? Episodes usually run 52-54 minutes with out commercials :( This better not be shorter they made us wait long enough!

@SenoiaSurvivor not watching by binge the week waiting is a struggle isn't it ugh lol

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SenoiaSurvivor
    All of the above
    @FizzyPinot I think that would be Pride & Prejudice Warm Bodies :)

FizzyPinot
    edited February 2016
    @WalkerBait1 I was guestimating that timing on the basis of other programmes I watch of a similar length on that app, eg The Blacklist, Homeland.
    Nothing would give me more pleasure than to have under-guestimated!

Edit: Just looked at EP8-6. A mere 42 minutes without end credits and the short bit after ........ :(
    All of the above
    @Neil_J if EP9-6 is only 42 mins let me just say AMAZING!! Best 42 minutes ever!! Just finishing watching for 3rd time!! :#:p absolutely <3 it!!

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    Mind blowing...
    WalkerBait1
    I shall be watching it in around 5 hours time, followed by Talking Dead.
    I watch it in bed on my tablet - roll on bedtime!!!
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Would rather have TWD as a Valentine's Day date then a Hot guy/girl joke choice maybe ☺️
    One more shout out to Walkerbait..awesome job on this thread.

Give her some applause boys.
    Seconded.

Lots of claps coming out of North Wales.
    All of the above
    Exactly @zbot ;)

Aww thanks you guys glad you enjoy and are active on my threads :smiley: your the best! @Lawdog & @Neil_J roll on bedtime for you, Get Ur Dead On >:)

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    edited February 2016
    For the record, that 42 mins 36 secs was probably the most awesome 42 mins 36 secs of the entire 6 series!

Spoiler!!!!! ↓↓↓

I wondered where that RPG had got to.
    All of the above
    Lmao @Neil_J oops haha that was fast!! Pretty spot on for the time frame huh it was an amazing episode :smiley:

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Pretty incredible, yeah.
    Thinkmi just might run it again :)
    All of the above
    I've watched it 4 times now :# can't get enough of it

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
This discussion has been closed.