Lost points

DouglassDouglass Member Posts: 4
First sorry my english
Game outpost I earn the points but my game drops and when I reconnect I get the message saying that the battle was closed automatically, I get 10 points and when this happens I lose 23 ... I lost more than 100 points so please correct it.

Comments

• iiviiiivii Member Posts: 19
    I don't know if it's a bug or you just have an unstable internet connection, but you have 12 minutes to raid an outpost and you have to finish within that time in order to win.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @Douglass @iivii this is a long-standing known issue, hope it gets addressed...

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16079/outpost-timer-issue
  • DouglassDouglass Member Posts: 4
    Iivii.....12 minutes for it?man i win 10 points many times but when it happens i lose 23 points...i desagree
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Thanks, @Guapo.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 986
    You can't have your damn points. On a side issue, back to the redundancy thread...
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.