I absolutely love it when...........

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,225
    ...when I have a bunch of scrubs on my team to complete a quest, then forget and take them into a Deadly Mission... RIP...

Wait... No one remembers that Big Guy.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TheLostOnesgespuerRedEye52
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    I love your south park references @Mabiki ! Lol! On point.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,225
    ...when I go to a concert and I can see clearly from anywhere in the crowd. Because I'm me. ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    RedEye52bsgper4
  • TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
    I activate critical on my bruiser and charge her into the middle of a swarm of walkers, only to realise I have grabbed my shooter instead and they are 1) out of charge and 2) blocking my bruiser getting in there to save them ....
    AvengersDLichRedEye52
  • TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
    I impatiently hunter shoot the walker I thought was outside the range of the assault attack I just launched, making her run to stand idly on the dead walker right near a fatty
    AvengersRedEye52
    edited August 2017
    .....I try to talk to my friend @gespuer and he does not respond because he is a ghost.... ;)
    gespuer
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    ...you open a gold crate and you've rewarded with an awesome green item.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

RedEye52Governator
    ...when you tap on a walker of the herd and you accidentally receive a radio. Happened to me once today.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

InvaderMattOfEarthRedEye52Governator
    ...when nobody is repeating the old joke: "I've heard the herd is back".
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

AvengersGovernator
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    ...we ALL tag @Jenng to any single post. :#

She asked for it. ;)
    GovernatorJenng
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Can't remember after reading all the posts. Are we loving or hating.

I love hating!!
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    MattOfEarthLightfeetGovernator
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @Kick_ass said:
    > Can't remember after reading all the posts. Are we loving or hating.
    >
    > I love hating!!

@Jenng maybe hates loving(?).
    MattOfEarthKick_assJenng
    ....your favorite threads keep closing because someone drops the P or T word... ;)
    gespuerGovernator
  • StHallStHall Member Posts: 67
    .....I'm on a high level challenge, and I try to make a ranged attack too quickly, and when I let go, it moves my hunter right in the middle of the walkers I was trying to kill.
    gespuervshield50MattOfEarthRedEye52
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Sarcastically: ...I get green 21 gear in a gold crate at RSL 27.

For real: ...I have equipment upgrading, a survivor training AND my XP maxes out again.

For really real: ...A good, fun thread stays active and at the top because of wonderful, creative contributors like all you fine people.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    gespuervshield50AvengersLightfeet
    They allow @pig and I to eat our bologna sandwiches together while we serve our jail sentences... No pork allowed for some reason...
    bigbeanoPiggespuerDodkong
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    ...when a plan comes together!

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    WahooDawgGovernatorJenng
    ...when my gas tank looks like this...
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Goodness @MattOfEarth I only have this much... :)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    MattOfEarth
    @Avengers, I was done with the challenge on Saturday, so a day and a half hoarding off the herd, then all I did M-T was the Season mission and hoard hoard hoard. It'll be gone tomorrow, I'm sure. Still, watching that number grow was something to do to kill those Monday/Tuesday blues.

Right @MattOfEarth I know lol! I was trying to use my gas until Monday morning even!
    I simply managed to save this much cuz I got lucky with a couple 16 gas offers for toms and 8 gas offers for TG!

You really expect it to be gone tmr?!? :astonished: that's a lot of gas to burn...just don't sit in the washroom too long playing, otherwise people think you're constipated...trust me I know! :sweat_smile:

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    MattOfEarth
    ...I get this beauty and the like in a gold crate!

MattOfEarthvshield50RedEye52
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,538
    When your blasting through Tara missions to get phones and don't realise you've used all your videos and hit 25 gold to open more chest and get 3 1* level 5 weapons!!!!
    MattOfEarthSCBMARedEye52