Who Could Be Released During Season 8 Missions?

Which heroes will you play for in the season 8 missions? For season 8A I would say Jadis seeing as she is one of the 3 being upgraded to main cast and then for season 8B possibly the new character who is unnamed, also simon and enid have been upgraded so could they also be playable characters in one or two missions maybe because we don't really have many alive heroes left to release apart from these and possibly aaron, that's why i think that makin more twd highlights missions has to be done and is a good way to bring in more past characters (season 1&2 missions play for hershel, road to terminus missions play for Bob, season 5 missions play for Aaron and season 6 missions play for Simon)

Comments

• MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    I would say Jerry...
    But then again I'm waiting for the "No More Heroes" post
    Coon
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Who's jerry? Who's bob?
    I think I need to rewatch the entire show again... :lol:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    CoonbigbeanoCzarnyJo
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    vshield50 said:

I always think Ed Peletier but then again we don't need another bruiser...

Don't forget about Corey Brill

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Jadis** is homegirl leader from the new group in Season 7
    Bob is "Tainted meat!"
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    How about Otis? Ya'll remember Otis, right? Otis ability: Sacrifice. He takes a heavy injury for a small percent chance that you automatically finish the mission. Yes? No? :smiley:
    vshield50CoonAvengers
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
    > @capibara said:
    > Shane of course...

I do agree with this idea, but to be more logic
    Just sort out all of the heroes
    Bruiser :
    Scouts :
    Warrior :
    Shooter :
    Hunter :

I think they ( NG) will ballance those heroes slot for each class
    capibara
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    Otis is Great... Maybe special could be Friendly Fire and has ability to shoot all enemies on the screen but all friendlies take damge as well
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    And
  • harrybond75harrybond75 Member Posts: 44
    can i ask, is shane actually being released or was it a joke like the others haha
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    no word on Shane but we all want him. well everybody that doesnt say "token dilution" when it comes to discussing upcoming Heroes
    i still think that all the main old heroes should be released (dale, andrea, lori, t-dog, shane, beth, tyreese, bob)
    CzarnyJoCaptainslayerLightfeetbigbeanoChingisca
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    Mabiki said:

DLich said:

Enid's ability "Trapped in the closet"
    Your survivors have a 15% greater chance of walking past a walker and them not seeing you thus no "free attack". Trait upgradable to 37%

Did someone say "trapped in the closet?"

Lol @vshield50 :D ...rumors are running fast??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50bigbeano
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    > @harrybond75 said:
    > i still think that all the main old heroes should be released (dale, andrea, lori, t-dog, shane, beth, tyreese, bob)

From the past, most of all Shane, Tyreese and Beth
    Maybe T-dog, Dale, Andrea, Hershel, Axel (from comic my favorite^^), Bob and Heath
    Absolutely no Lori, she was too anoying, i can't remember if she ever killed a walker.

In season 8 NG must finally add Aaron and maybe one other new character like Heath, Simon, Cyndia, Jadis or maybe Siddiq if he really will be realised in season.
    Like with Lori, no Enid, I don't like her and I'm scared she can take place of this beautyfull Alpha dother in show.

But easy NG, 4-5 heroes every year is absolutely enough
    I think that Andrea, Dale and Tyreese are definitely going to be released seeing as you can wear their costumes and also beth's scissors were available so maybe she will too but for the 5 you said for this season: Enid, Simon and Jadis probably will whether it's through other highlights missions or the season 8 missions but Cyndie and Siddiq no, Cyndie is the main Oceanside character and if we see any of Oceanside this season I would think that Cyndie would be there but I don't think she could become a hero until about season 9 because Oceanside could be part of the community with Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom and Saviors and Siddiq he won't come about until season 9 atleast unless he is that new character but I don't think they would avoid using his hair they did for the governor but not michonne heath and ezekiel. Also, Lori has a very high changed seeing as for the first 3 seasons she was right at the top of the main character list
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I'd like to see Siddiq (as a scout I guess?), he seems to be an aspiring character in the show judging by the latest episode

Ali Nash as Siddiq
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    SCBMA
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,411
    Shane, Andrea and Tyreese are the most relevant.

Beth is a possibility since we got her scissors a while ago.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited November 2017
    I've got a different take on Otis:

When the first survivor of your mission is killed, you have an x% chance to continue the mission without that survivor (and the walkers feast on that survivor)

Upgradable to 80%
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Season 8 missions are already here for some weeks, why are these old threads getting bumped???
    This must be the 5th or 6th I've seen bumped. :s
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    bigbeanoSCBMA
This discussion has been closed.