Equipment change in hospital

Hello @Teeceezy ,Sometimes it's possible to change the equipment of injured survivors whilst they're at hospital (always when there is an "i" above their picture). Even when it happens very rare, why is it not possible to change that permanantly?
It's annoying and time consuming to jump from camp to hospital to camp to survivor screen and back to camp.
Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

Avengers

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,440
    @gespuer just curious why do you need to go to the hospital when the survivor screen shows the healing time, use gold for heal, change gear, etc?
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    hi @zbot

the advantages are exactly what bsgper4 mentioned.
    This thread was opened to get an answer by NG why it is possible sometimes but not always. I'd like to see it always.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Squall said:

I 'm waiting for a feature to pick survivors that's going to heal first and so on. There's no even a doc or nurse in hospital so why NG have to make 1st in, 1st served? Make players to choose freely, like workshop or training ground would be great IMO :wink:

I asked that long time ago, but never received a proper reply. Maybe we should start a separate thread for this again?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Squall_NMLAvengerszeowerus
    Hello NG, ( @Teeceezy , @Shteevie ),

any chance to receive a reply on this?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Hospital slots are first-come, first-served. I believe you can change equipment in the team selection and borrow items from characters that are injured. Changes like these tend to take a backseat to others that are related to new feature or content additions, and we're always trying to improve our processes to keep the number of new bugs a low as possible.

I wouldn't expect to see this addressed in the next update, as we have other things on the plate that are already underway, but not related to this issue.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGaelTHCross
    sure the equipment is changeable in the team selection. I just really wonder why it is possible sometimes to do so in hospital but only very rare times. I'd like to see it permanently.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    It would be good if the hospital had an express lane but first come, first served does make sense. Otherwise, the partially healed would have to be set aside when a bruised survivor showed up.
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Has anyone else seen @gespuer issue? I never have amd wonder if it's just a glitch you're seeing from time to time. In my Hospital you cannot click on survivors to do anything good but pay gold to heal them.
    Marcus6253stick_ninja
    It happend again. Why not permanently?
    That would be very user-friendly.
    please @Shteevie let dreams and hopes come true. ;)
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

KillingLight
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    What happens when you tap on the round 'i' button at the top of the survivor card in the hospital?
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGael
    Exactly the same like you push on a survivor in the survivor section. You can change the weapon or armour and you will see the traits of that survivor.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Happened again.I hope it will be permanent some day.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

TheSittingDuck
    I'd like to bring this back on the desk.
    Is there any chance this to be happen any day, @Shteevie ?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

TheSittingDuck
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Lol...you didn't get a proper answer to your question the first time you asked it. Maybe he doesn't know what you're asking?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Maybe we need to use words which are understandable for a six year old in questions for NG?!

To make that simple (again):

The chance to have an "i" above every injured survivor at hospital is for the user friendliness. If you can just "open" the survivor at the hospital you don't need to jump forth and back through the classes to change the euqipment.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Avengers
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    "Changes like these tend to take a backseat to others that are related to new feature or content additions, and we're always trying to improve our processes to keep the number of new bugs a low as possible.

I wouldn't expect to see this addressed in the next update, as we have other things on the plate that are already underway, but not related to this issue."

I believe that the above still holds true in terms of making the hospital more consistent in what it displays.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Fearofabotplanet we know and understand what @Shteevie said. Other things are going on so this won't be in the next update - that's fine.
    But @gespuer original question was why it wasn't permanent. He described how it happened sometimes but not other times. I guess this isn't really an important question. The important part is in shteevies answer: that it's not going to be available for a while...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Only to show that it still happen time by time (which I truly appreciate).The chance to change equipment at hospital is very comfortable.

Playin' since 15.01.2016