NG - The game needs some balance!

After taking a break from the game for a few weeks I´m back in my guild, which is holding a place in the german top 10.

Beside the fact, that paying guildmembers getting more stars, which is fair, there are crewmembers that reach better rankings with lower level survivors, which is quite frustrating.

This topic has been mentioned a few times in the last months, but nothing had changed so far.

I´m facing guildies on level 59 and 60 with level 19 and 20 survivors reaching 1000 stars, where I can call myself lucky to catch 900 stars on level 63 with level 21 survivors.

Shouldn´t it be like, the more time and xp you invest, the more stars you gain?

Another point is the amount of xp to level all the weapons and armor (if you finally found some usable stuff...).

We earn way to less xp to equip the survivors.

About 4 millions of xp for just one item is a huge amount.

I´m wondering how much will it take after council level 25?

8 millions and 3 days?

We are able to save 18 millions of tomatos, but just about 5 millions of xp...and we are in need for damn f******g much xp.

Please do something!
TimberpaintbeastgespuerGovernatormik81RedEye52Bryan18romeozeowerussligoem

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited August 2017
    Sometimes it' a great relief to be deaf on a particular ear. You only hear what you wanna hear. ;)

EDIT: This is meant to be considered as criticism. No trolling / toxic intended.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Invaderromeo
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet

Any thoughts about that?
    Monsuta said:

Wait for update 2.7 details release to see if the problem solved.

Four months early for christmas ;)
    gespuerromeo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Have to agree with @Monsuta here. While you don't indicate exactly how long your break was, you seem to be operating under the concept that there was an update while you were gone that addressed not one issue that has been raised regarding the game. Since there hasn't been an update, none of these issues have had any chance of being addressed.

We have been given the indication that an update will be arriving in the not too distant future. Until that time occurs, my guess is that no issues will be addressed. So asking lots of questions and tagging Devs to get those answers now rather than later, are unlikely to elicit any response at all, let alone a useful response.

Patience is what is required, at least until the update drops and we can see what is actually done to deal with the concerns players have put forth. But my guess is that you're going to be disappointed no matter what, based upon the way your original post comes across.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Monsuta1Risromeo
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Invader glad you took a break for a few weeks now! It's been like that for months.

Maybe it's good to take a break from challenges again until the problem is resolved
    JackBauerromeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,530
    @Invader. I hear ya buddy. It is a real grind. I decided to screw it and upgrade my crew to Level 22 without concern for the loss of stars. I got hosed a bit when I had several Level 22s with Level 24 gear.

From my experience, this seems to be the best plan:

Upgrade your Workshop to the max, if you haven't done so yet, and level up as much gear to Level 25 as possible. Take your time with this and pick the gear wisely.

Then, after you have your gear leveled up and after the next challenge starts, start upgrading your best group to Level 22. I scrapped a bunch of old gear to make sure I had the XP available. Basically, you are making 2 level jumps with your crew.

Then, do the Challenges and see how you are doing. I'm about to pass 1000 Stars with my crew this week (assault week helps), but I have easily reached 900+ stars with each challenge for the last several weeks. I did stop early with the bruiser week at 850 stars.

The side benefit is your Level 22 crew has better results in Outpost raiding and defending.

Just my 2 cents. The key in my book is avoiding Level 21 with your crew. That level is a "dead zone" for hitting stars. Good luck!
    gespuersligoem
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,550
    Why? Why should you be guaranteed epic and leg from gold crates and not lower level people?
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    > @Firekid said:
    > Why? Why should you be guaranteed epic and leg from gold crates and not lower level people?

In general, I believe a gold crate should be a epic or legendary weapon for any level player (assuming it's a weapon and not supplies/xp/gas/gold/radio). My specification to maxed out players was more in reference to the level of the weapon, in this case 22. If you are a level 60-62 player, I believe a weapon reward for a gold crate should be at least level 21, epic or legendary. And so on and so forth.

If NG wants us to spend real life money on gold, they should make spending gold worth the gamble.
    JadenfunInvaderAvengers
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    Luckily I saw the post here about not advancing more than 2 srvrs to level 21 because of the penalty involved
    Guys in my guild with more than two - level 22's or more than two - 21's are having a hard time
    After I saw the info here it was too late to warn them
    But the rest of the guild has been notified and hopefully they advance their crew slowly

Meanwhile, I have been leveling up gear to level 25 so that when I do advance more srvrs to level 21, I have the gear in place
    DLich
    EL34xyz said:

Luckily I saw the post here about not advancing more than 2 srvrs to level 21 because of the penalty involved
    Guys in my guild with more than two - level 22's or more than two - 21's are having a hard time

Yes, but some time you have to get them all to that level, aren´t you?

Will be even harder if you´re waiting for the next two or three council updates. And after the short period between the last upgrades I don´t wanted to wait too long.

Otherwise the gap won´t be doable...

This sucks big.

Wondering if NG has any plans to balance the s**t out of the game.

Making the survs better in general, like mentioned for 2.7 makes no sense as it would be for all survs at any level. It won´t touch the unfairness in general.
    Invader said:

Yes, but some time you have to get them all to that level, aren´t you?

Yes, but if you read some of the post here about how to advance properly....

The short version is this
    Upgrade workshop to the max
    Upgrade gear for the two you want to level up immediately
    Upgrade those 2 srvrs with leveled up gear

Meanwhile you are gathering and upgrading gear one level up in anticipation for moving other up a level when you are ready
    When you have all the gear in place for the srvrs you use most, upgrade the other srvrs

Here's a text document I uploaded to our guild Line chat room explaining it to others in my guild
    This text document explains the math in detail
    Invaderfun
    EL34xyz said:

Even if my english is quite okay for most situations, I have to admit that I hit the wall when it comes to game theories :neutral:

But thanks for the short breakdown and the text document :wink:

fun
    Invader said:

EL34xyz said:

Even if my english is quite okay for most situations, I have to admit that I hit the wall when it comes to game theories :neutral:

But thanks for the short breakdown and the text document :wink:

And I need to add the text below to my text document
    One member of my guild was not aware that accepting a new hero would ruin this strategy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are safe to accept new srvrs from phone calls because they come at a lower level
    You are not safe accepting new hero's because they come at the level of you highest srvr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funInvader
    Okay...so I have 11 hours left to find 6 Eugene tokens :D