Highlights Missions Reset PSA

FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
The Highlights Missions will be resetting soon starting today at 12UTC. They reset one at a time, starting with the first mission today at 12 UTC and then one a week until they have all reset. So if you're wanting the radios from completing the trials or the tokens from completing each one 100% the first time through then make sure to get them before they reset! After they reset you'll have the chance to earn rewards from them again.
zbotCherokee_RoseDavid_H79PowerUKbladgierMrsScattercushionAval0nGeneral_PainCarlySCBMAromeoCoonTatdJdmkiwinz7

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Isn't it too late to get the token reward for completing all 5 trials except the week 9 highlight with Michonne?
    Fearofabotplanetromeo
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    @Shut_Up It's too late to get the additional ones as those are only there for the week the trial is active, but the final trial gives Governor tokens so if you want those (and I know not all do) then now is the time to get em.
    General_Painromeovshield50
  • warwar Member Posts: 449
    Remove the cooldown. You can also remove the first two food and xp missions. And the 5 radio and 10 radio missions.

Just one 30 radio mission.

thx
    AvengersthrowawayaccountFester17vshield50
  • Deuce2kDeuce2k Member Posts: 11
    Nice, i've finished all missions yesterday :)
    Fearofabotplanet
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Fearofabotplanet said:
    > The Highlights Missions will be resetting soon starting today at 12UTC. They reset one at a time, starting with the first mission today at 12 UTC and then one a week until they have all reset. So if you're wanting the radios from completing the trials or the tokens from completing each one 100% the first time through then make sure to get them before they reset! After they reset you'll have the chance to earn rewards from them again.

The in game announcement says August 21st.
    @paintbeast It says Episode 2 will reset on that date, but thanks for the vigilance!
    romeoGeneral_Pain
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Yes it does. My mistake.
    romeo
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    edited August 2017
    @Fearofabotplanet will there be badges for reset like we've had before??? Pleaseeeeee :# we'd <3 that also!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    GovernatorCarly
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @zbot I was meaning for the reworked highlight missions ;) but thank you

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Carly
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,198
    The badge hoitis is strong in this one ^^

:D
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    MystiqueWalkerBait1WahooDawgDoTak
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    @Fearofabotplanet
    That's a hard name to type all in without autocorrect screwing it all up. Anyway. Food for thought I hope. Maybe once a month or so could ya'll reset all TV season story line missions? Just the first of each story line and they can all progress from there.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,979
    > @Pig said:
    > Make mission 5/5 great again!
    >
    >
    > ...

Don't you dare do it! We are walking out together my friend ;) lol!
    PigDodkong
    There won't be new badges for the re-run, but I will be re-pinning the old check in threads if anyone missed the 5/5 first time around.
    mik81General_Pain
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 706
    Holy badge nerf in action