Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,456
    Win-Win! Well, it was for me. I win influence and pick up the shield. :+1:

Must have died on the way back to the TG Crate...
    GrimGaelbigbeanoromeo
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,235
    Little off topic perhaps but how cool would it be if we could leave messages to someone we just raided?

I do know that could get out of hand but giving advice to someone you raided or just saying something witty would be a bit amusing at times... Might provoke some to fight more instead of just taking tg. Lord knows if @TheLostOnes pushed my buttons I may be prompted to revisit him with vengeance;) Just saying...
    GovernatorgespuerTheLostOnesGrimGael
  • TatdJdmTatdJdm Member Posts: 23
    > @TatdJdm said:
    > Well, this was interesting.

Yeah, I've read that pre-2.5 players who went inactive had this happen. The Outpost maps changed and if any defender was was now standing in an impossible place were simply dropped off the map. These players needed to go back in and reposition their crew. I've seen pics with only one defender. So, the person you raided hasn't played in a while.

I wonder if there are any maps with no defenders. Would that be an automatic win? Hmmmm.
    TatdJdmbigbeano
    edited August 2017
    > @TatdJdm said:
    > Well, this was interesting.

I find that interesting too. Thanks for sharing ;)
    TatdJdm
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Third defender is an immortal ghost like @gespuer :D
    vshield50bigbeano
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Ok, just to be different, I've started a no-kill list. Sorry momo sg, the lost ones, tabernac. I'll behave.
    tabernac
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    GrimGael said:

Third defender is an immortal ghost like @gespuer :D

I used to be .... (but not anymore)

GrimGaelTatdJdm
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430

Awesome finally someone they I notice, I hope you enjoyed the free tg @DLich
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    DLichGrimGael
    Sorry Superxica. You were on my crate blocker list, but you were not blocking on the first visit. I brought my Scout and spared your crew on my second visit.

Neuziz and Benjamin, you also were on my list, and still blocking. I'm not sorry. :lol:

Ubikpl, congrats! You are the latest addition to my list. :sunglasses:
    GrimGaelbigbeano
    Think I may experiment with being a blocker for a week. See if I loss much influence (and see if my guild banishes me) lol.
    GovernatorgespuertabernaccapibaraGrimGael
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I haven't had a single raider spare my low-level crew since I put them in there. Crate is right in front of the gate, easy for any class to grab. I wonder if it has to do with the names I gave my defenders.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    bigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,714
    Oh wow i had a nice meeting with @Papacas himself!! :D

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    PapacastabernacGrimGaelbigbeano
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @capibara glad to be of serviceabd i hope my crew were good hosts to your people
    capibara
    LOL! I was kidding @tabernac . You know how I feel about and treat blockers ;)
    tabernac
    @Governator ,

You would have a survivor called PMS Rampage. I will leave it at that and not take a further position on the subject ;)
    GovernatorPapacasGrimGael
    > @vshield50 said:
    > @Governator ,
    >
    > You would have a survivor called PMS Rampage. I will leave it at that and not take a further position on the subject ;)

Smart move. I avoid all conversations too or I get my head blown off. :wink:
    vshield50PapacasGrimGaelbigbeano
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Met up with Chief...decided that just a friendly little visit was probably prudent...a nice visit, coffee and donuts...then ran like hell.

vshield50GovernatorGrimGaelbigbeano
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Sorry, Boomer. My finger slipped on the way to the TG's (I swear!).
    KafirGovernatorGrimGaelbigbeano
    Didn't someone say this guy was an @guapo alternate?
    Guapo
    Sure someone may recognize this :)
    GovernatorGuapovalereeeMaverick1969
    Ede Boehse...love the defender names... :o

Governatorkjmia421banzaibigbeano
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 694
    Earlier last week, I was in an Outpost Raid battle against an opponent (had a name like "Dagoth" or "Strafer1" ) and at the screen after you start the mission (where it shows them facing each other), I noticed one of the Defenders had what looked like Shane Walsh's Mossberg shotgun in hand!!!! I was unable to screenshot it in time before the timer at the bottom of the screen hit zero, but has anyone here seen this also? Is this a mod or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
    edited August 2017
    They were selling a shotgun in the shop some time ago. Think it was maggies gun. It is legit.
    MudMoccasin
    vshield50 said:

They were selling a shotgun in the shop some time ago. Think it was maggies gun. It is legit.

I think this was the "Trusty Farm Hand" which is available in the Maggie Bundle. The one I saw was completely black with an AR stock. I wonder if anyone else who had an outpost battle with "Strafer1" had also seen this?
    This is what I saw:
    edited August 2017
    Looks like I killed Kenny (cue South Park references) from the Telltale Games during an outpost battle:
    Kafir

This is what I saw:

That looks just like my Remington 870, same stock and all...

> @Kafir said:
    > This is what I saw:
    >
    >
    > That looks just like my Remington 870, same stock and all...

Reminds me of a Mossberg 590 with a Knoxx Custom stock... I have NEVER seen this in the Trade Goods Shop since I've had this game!!!