Glenn's Leadership ability in outpost not working...

ChrangChrang Member Posts: 288
I generally only use Glenn in outpost, so I don't know if it is happening in other parts of the game, but I have not been getting Gleann's extra supplies during my out post raids this morning.

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    From what I understand Glenn's trait won't be applied in outpost raids.
    As his trait is lucky dumpster I believe it only applies to missions containing dumpsters. I haven't tested so I'm not 100% but that's my understanding.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    No, his trait should give you supplies based on the zombie kills and yes it should be working in outpost. I don't use glenn as leader so I haven't seen this
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    TJSMattOfEarth
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I haven't used glen as leader in outpost raids but was interested to see if hus trait worked. Seems I was wrong thinking it wouldn't.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MattOfEarth
  • ChrangChrang Member Posts: 288
    It seems to be working again...
    MattOfEarth
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,356
    If you take him out do a mission and then put him back in it seems to sort it out, pain in the ass if you've just got 20k in outpost and no tomatoes for it!