HUGE Thank You to NG, Admins, & Mods!!!

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited February 2016
    @WalkerBait1

You are thanking people who are being paid to do a job, which is obviously ok, but then you insult @WastelandDan who wants the game to succeed and is in essence doing it for free.

If anything you should be thanking all the people like Dan who are passionate about the game and want it to succeed and who are spending money to help the game.

WastelandDanCindyLou
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    If you think all the people that help get paid to work here and listen to all this crap you are Dead Wrong!! There are examples in this feed of just that so maybe both you @Helio & @WastelandDan need to read over what this feed was about, out of the numerous post I've read of WastelandDan's I will not be thanking him. We are all passionate about this game or none of us would be here and as for insulting Dan if he had chosen not to post negative crap on a feed meant for people to do agree with me nothing would've been said! So thanks to both of you for defeating the purpose of this!! Just cause someone post something doesn't mean you need to always add your two cent!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    TUCOShut_Up
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450

I AM NOT in anyway telling anyone what to post

Really?

I have many times made it clear that this feed is to thank everyone that works here and on the game!

This doesn't count?

This is not a thread for you to Critique me

This either i guess...
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    WastelandDanTUCOLumpisdead
    Seriously need an ignore or block button here in forums! Wouldn't hurt my feeling if I was blocked/ignore but man would save on the amount of BS that everyone has to see

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    TUCOLumpisdead
    edited February 2016
    Dread said:

I AM NOT in anyway telling anyone what to post

Really?

I have many times made it clear that this feed is to thank everyone that works here and on the game!

This doesn't count?

This is not a thread for you to Critique me

This either i guess...
    If the feed is for those that want to thank them then yes I will state what you have quoted, if you feel you don't agree then you can move on P.S. If anyone makes a point of what someone should say I will Quote WastelandDan "add a disclaimer" which I did!!

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    TUCOLumpisdead
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Oh so this is where the fanboys are at
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    WastelandDan
    @WalkerBait1

Actually, the whole point of forums is for people to add their 2 cents...

Since you seem so passionate about the game and the mods... How do you explain the lie where the mods basically said they were not going to hide any more changes and on the next update they fail to mention decreasing the saved survivor levels?

Lumpisdead
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    She's just a fanboy wish I could put these idiots on ignore
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    WastelandDan
    If you dont want people to comment on your posts, then you shouldn't post on a public forum...

Seriously, you think everyone has to agree with everything you say or gtfo?
    Is this your first experience on the interwebz? xD

Don't take anything personally and embrace diversity, or, start your own fan forum and allow access only to people who promise not to post anything other than what you allow. (aka, a userbase of one)

My $0.02
    WastelandDanWeasel007TUCOLumpisdead
    edited February 2016
    If I wanted people to agree with me why on earth would I have made the polls and other threads that I have I enjoy people's opinions! This thread has a specific subject which apparently has been missed! Furthermore you can talk all the crap you want and point out any of the quotes taken out of context you feel necessary. I'm taking the high road at this point and won't continue this ridiculous argument! Its abundantly clear some here are not reading everything that's being said

Hilarious comments guys soooo funny I forgot to laugh! Bullies :'(:'( NOT :D Roll on!

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    TUCO

If I wanted people to agree with me why on earth would I have made the polls and other threads that I have I enjoy people opinion! This thread has a specific subject which apparently has been missed! Furthermore you can talk all the crap you want and point out any of the quotes taken out of context you feel necessary. I'm taking the high road at this point and won't continue this ridiculous argument! Its abundantly clear some here are not reading everything that's being said

Hilarious comments guys soooo funny I forgot to laugh! Bullies :'(:'( NOT :D Roll on!

Out of context? It was all the same post lol.
    And its a little late to claim you're taking the high road, doncha think?
    Just try not to take a different opinion as a personal attack and you'll be a happier person. =)
    CindyLouLumpisdead
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    Wtg @dread
  • I wish I had a big enough brain to even attempt something like this and nothing is perfect, so will give a Thanks to everyone who has worked to make both the game and the forum such a huge success and that includes us players too (via our feedback and willingness to test Beta projects) :) Thanks everyone, keep doing what you do, how you do it ;)
    Cherokee_RoseJenny
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    +1

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    WalkerBait1
    edited February 2016
    @stuffnthangs I think the point of a guild is to find like minded people... Which is why you have so many different guilds, some focus on fun and farming, while othes are all about stars...

But for this specific topic, I wasn't trying to attack anyone... just saying the OP should appreciate both the mods and the vocal fans... and while the mods say they listen, I haven't seen any real proof... I love the game but I'm starting to dislike how changes are being handled... I personally find it hard to praise the mods at this time, but I can understand why the OP does.

Lumpisdead
    I don't think anyone has a problem with the op saying thanks, but it's ridiculous when the op makes it personal because someone says they don't agree.... then turns their own thread in to a trash-talk-fest, then complains about it being so lol.

I have given my props to NG dozens of times, but i don't hurl shit at someone if they say they are unhappy with them instead.

If i want to make a comment, I will!
    If I see someone being treated wrongly and want to speak up about it, I will!
    And, if someone is going to then hurl unfounded accusations at me for doing so, you best believe I am going to call them on it!

Anyways... Thanks for the game NG, none of us would be here if we didn't love it!
    hottexasTUCO
  • I've not been on the forums long & being an Admin on another site I frequent I definitely understand that this is more often then not a thankless job!! I myself see that the staff runs this very fast growing forum and the overwhelming growth with the game incredible well, that all involved are doing the best they can, we as players, as frustrating as it maybe are all grown ass adults and I've read post after post of whining, complaining, and threats in a way! I myself have vented a little but we all need to thank these guys for all the hard work they do, keeping this forum & game we all love going! So let's show some appreciation for the staff here by giving them a HUGE THANK YOU!! :smiley::blush:

DISCLAIMER!!! This post is if you'd like to thank the staff if you want to be Negative move along!!

I'm not thanking them. The sell a product and I pay for it. I don't thank the owners of Taco Bell because I got a Chalupa.
    I save my thanks for people that save lives and risk theirs. I thank polic officers just for making a DUI arrest knowing they may have prevented said drunk driver from killing an innocent couple coming home.
    I ain't thanking someone for creating a product I happen to enjoy.
    They created these forums and the game does have many flaws so they've given people a reason to complain and a place to do it.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    WastelandDanhottexasShut_Up
    @stuffnthangs na man, i wasn't talking about you. you didn't do anything. :)
  • Logan2788 said:

I agree with walkerbait1, we should be more appreciative, these guys put up with a lot and bust their asses keeping this game and forum up and running. So thank you. As for WastelandDan, stop being a dick, I'm sure you're one of those guys who pissed off his waiter and they spit in your food. As for the being a consumer comment, that's true, but remember this. This game is something they decided to make for people like us to play, they didn't have to, so next time you wanna talk crap about them and how they don't listen to what we have to say, either quit playing or quit bitching. Again, thank you to everyone who made this game and forum possible and keep up the good work.

So they created this game strictly for our benefit? It had nothing to do with the fact it ties into the most popular show out there? Hell they probably aren't even keeping any of the money, it's probably donated to schools and homeless shelters.
    They didn't make a game where the better you want to be the more money they'll give to the customer. Those are games that will make me thank someone.
    Mike Tyson
    WastelandDan
  • @WastelandDan I added a disclaimer so if you wanna be negative move along please! Ur opinion has been made thanks! This is for those that do believe they do and I believe I made that very clear in the beginning

Nicely said @Capleton & @Kyo :smile:

Take all your love and passion for the Devs, but.....you never get to use any type of lifesaving medical treatment at all because the Devs are where it's at.
    I'm saving my thanks for the surgeon who spent a gazillion years and $$$ going to school so they could learn to use the latest technology to possibly save my life.
    I hope that person writing code knows how to save yours.
    Your whole thread is stupid.
    Disclaimer; I'm on a forum so no posting by anyone with a different opinion than mine!!!
    Mike Tyson
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    wow. Whatever happened to manners? Basic respect for a fellow human being.

Why do people think they are entitled to have someone -- anyone -- do something for them?

Be thankful you live in a place where food is available for sale and that you have the money to buy it. or is that something we are all just entitled to? or are just some of us entitled?
    hottexas
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @Dale that's hilarious

• Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    Thank you @TK-421
    ggbats
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    But you'll are making coin now.

Go buy that Transformer collection back and surprise the poor fellow.
    TUCOJennyShut_Up
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @jester

He can't. I'm not selling!

;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    edited February 2016
    @TK-421
    TK-421 said:

We're receptive to your criticism and even if you don't see it immediately, lots of things are changing and improving all the time.

I think you have said something like this multiple times, yet I cannot think of 1 improvement that was based on our comments/criticism, but I can name multiple items that went against the wishes of the community... so if you say you are listening, but changes never happen, are you really listening?

hottexas
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,488
    @TK-421, thank you!

To all the Underground dojo keyboard cage fighters, I salute you!

Jenny[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.