MavRickConquer

2»

Comments

• BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    Week two here we come B)
    ccm
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    You mean the pat on the back? @Carly
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    NG_Sam
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,832
    @Avengers
    Yea. The 'atta girl u showed up breathing badge'
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    NG_Samp_herian
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    @ccm your far from a nobody, you take everything I throw out there and add your own spin to it. Kicking Z butt girl keep up the awesome job! I've watched you grow into an amazing player.
    ccmjavajnkie
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Lol yes had stars on my mind, it was an honor to be apart of this, I have a few goals in this game. One was completed =)
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    Seems like some dtp members have a bad memory and forgot this is the 2nd time MavRickConquer took top spot. Or maybe they just weren't around yet last time. Great job guys!
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    WeekOnejavajnkiePicJayZPutchucoTroublemaker
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Congrats MavRickConquer... Well done! <3
    javajnkiePutchuco
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Ah, I forget FB exists. I guess I should check.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Pic
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2017
    Hey @NCDawgFan are you being sarcastic or sincere it's hard for me to tell with you but no worries just wondering. Maybe it was an insult disguised as a compliment type thing.
    AndriusWeekOne
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    @javajnkie I was actually referring to @bladgier 's comment about this being a one time thing. No hard feelings! Most everyone I've met in the game has been pretty awesome, no matter the guild.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    javajnkiePic
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    @mikpay2316 I agree! We came for the zombie guts, we stay for the people. :smile:
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Pic