Videoing GamePlay for Iphone

Hi all, I've searched the forum a bit and couldn't find an answer so I figured asking would be the quickest route. Google is also turning up nothing.
Anyone with an Iphone 5 and above able to video their gameplay?

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    You need to connect the iPhone to a Apple Computer and then use quick time for recording it.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TroublemakerromeoPain Walker
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    My iPhone is jailbroken and I use an app called "display recorder". This app is only available in cydia.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • CorinkleCorinkle Member Posts: 70
    ahhh, jail break or apple computer are my only options then?

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    You can find other ways if you google it.. but the certificates expire within a day usually and some only allow for like 30 secs of recording! I used to have a good one.. but they shut it down

iOS 11 will be out soon and will allow for on board screen recording.. if you want to risk it you can download the beta version of iOS 11 now
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    CorinkleDLich
  • CorinkleCorinkle Member Posts: 70
    @Mystique thanks! Don't think I'll risk it. Just wait for the new version.
    Mystique
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    wait till ios 11 big update in Fall. u can record everything then. but im not sure iphone5 will be supported
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    You're right @romeo it only supports 5S and higher.. no go for 5 or 5C.. forgot about that part
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    iOS 11 Screen recording works too but it’s still in beta and I wouldn’t recommend it. Wait till mid September for the offficail release

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Corinkle I'm currently using iOS screen recorder by dr.fone but it sucks cuz I only can record 5 times a day each max of 1 min. But it can get you through until the new update
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Avengers said:

@Corinkle I'm currently using iOS screen recorder by dr.fone but it sucks cuz I only can record 5 times a day each max of 1 min. But it can get you through until the new update

So potentially you can record whatever is on your screen for a minute and you can do it 5 times a day? That sounds like more than enough of everything needed. You can build up a nice collection of videos in a week.

@TWD_survivor looks like you've been turned into a ghost!!

> @DLich said:
    > @Corinkle I'm currently using iOS screen recorder by dr.fone but it sucks cuz I only can record 5 times a day each max of 1 min. But it can get you through until the new update
    >
    > So potentially you can record whatever is on your screen for a minute and you can do it 5 times a day? That sounds like more than enough of everything needed. You can build up a nice collection of videos in a week.

Yeah it's ok I guess. But when you actually time yourself, most maps, especially during the higher lvls do NOT take 1 min to complete. I'm scrambling to finish it in the allotted time so my guildies can see what I do right up too the end lol. Most times I don't. So I have to split 1 mission into 2.

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]il.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    @Avengers I think you missed my joke :wink:

I did... :flushed:
    Here's another try: that screen recorder allows you to build up a collection of vids just like building up collections of rare (or below) gear. Unlike it being useless keeping the rare gear in hopes of turning a group of them into something better, the screen recorder can actually do that!
    Better? :open_mouth:

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.