New Survivor

ChispChisp Member Posts: 45
Got this survivor from a radio call, you guys think he is worth investing tokens, or should I scrap him for tokens?

https://ibb.co/dJaKWa

Thanks

Comments

• XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 295
    I would keep him and find out what his last trait is. He has good traits.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    edited August 2017
    I would keep as needed but not invest. Missing luck and mm
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Tokens! For me, at least... No Marksman, which must be in the top 3/4 traits IMHO

Keep, only if you have nothing better but don't invest - Sureshot on Assaults is very much negated by the short range, so as soon as you move them, you lose Sureshot's benefit.
    MattOfEarthanniesprinkles
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 295
    Is really up to you in what you want to do with that survivor. Only you can decide what is best for you.
  • ChispChisp Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, I know @Xenathewarrior. Thing is, there are so many heroes now that I only need a handfull of regular survivors besides them.
    I did a lot of mistakes in the past, so now Im trying to only invest in the ones that shall be useful in the long run...a selected few worthy survivors. Dont want to wast a lot of XP or tokens in a survivor that wouldnt help me much.

Thanks
  • paulg2581paulg2581 Member Posts: 327
    You have probably decided what to do with that particular survivor but I've attached a traits list created by someone in my guild it's very usefull
    Xenathewarrior