kjmia421
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Signed, absolutely agreed
    romeoJade333kjmia421
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Signed
    romeokjmia421
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    SIGNED, SIGNED, and SIGNED some more! If this were a paper petition, my overexhuberant signature would make John Hancock jealous.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • gold2154gold2154 Member Posts: 8
    Signed
    romeokjmia421
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    well...come on community..we need to beat 60K.
    JackBauer
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    Signed - I never had any luck what so ever in this event
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    Jade333kjmia421
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    signed. formally protesting until a radio event. not a single red cent until then.
    romeoJade333kjmia421
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    When you plan an event for your friends, you don't say that the event is paying for their bus tickets. Although, a good event is giving out prizes at the end of "challenges".
    For the lols.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    vshield50romeo
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Signed
    romeokjmia421
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    Guys, 90% of the players on our fb NML site as well as our guild of over 100 members voted for gas this week. How in the hell did we end up with jackpot?

Consider this as me signing this petition. I never want to see jackpot again and to be honest, I am a little baffled as to how this won the polls.

Interestingly, this is the only one out of the 3 that doesn't cost NG money. They can continue to give us boatloads of useless green and gray gear they know we will all scrap.

I really cannot say I believe the jackpot event actually won. I'm really disappointed in the customer service of this game. Posting here is usually worthless also. No one at NG cares what the issues are.
    theldssdlMattOfEarthMaverick1969
    > @FeloniousSpunk said:
    > signed. I think a better thread would be "who actually voted for jackpot?" because I can't believe that anyone would pick it over 1 min gas.

Same- majority of our players voted for gas. This is ridiculous.
    Maverick1969
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    Jade333 said:

> @FeloniousSpunk said:

> signed. I think a better thread would be "who actually voted for jackpot?" because I can't believe that anyone would pick it over 1 min gas.

Same- majority of our players voted for gas. This is ridiculous.

It was brought up in my guild that it is curious that there was a "jackpot" bundle all ready to go in the shop. Almost as though it was already decided by NG. Why even give us the illusion that we have a choice? I'll probably get some jail bars on my av for saying that.
    Jade333Maverick1969kjmia421dandancar77
  • TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Signed for no more jacksquat event
    vshield50Jade333kjmia421romeo
    > @FeloniousSpunk said:
    > > @FeloniousSpunk said:
    >

>
    > It was brought up in my guild that it is curious that there was a "jackpot" bundle all ready to go in the shop. Almost as though it was already decided by NG. Why even give us the illusion that we have a choice? I'll probably get some jail bars on my av for saying that.

Really @FeloniousSpunk? Wow, that's crazy. I didn't notice that. When did that show up?
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Signed.

Signed again.

Signed again, again.

Of all the Jackpoop weekend events, I have hit the gold Jackpoop ONE freaking time, and like @vshield50 said, you have to spend Gold to even get them all. Ugh.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    vshield50Jade333kjmia421romeo
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Signed
    Jade333kjmia421romeo
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    Jade333 said:

> @FeloniousSpunk said:

> > @FeloniousSpunk said:

>

>

> It was brought up in my guild that it is curious that there was a "jackpot" bundle all ready to go in the shop. Almost as though it was already decided by NG. Why even give us the illusion that we have a choice? I'll probably get some jail bars on my av for saying that.

Really @FeloniousSpunk? Wow, that's crazy. I didn't notice that. When did that show up?

It popped up when the "winning event" was announced.
    If they got as many votes for jackpot as they say they did then clearly none of the noobs noticed how utterly shi**y the crate items were the last time we had it. That, or they don't understand this game and the differences between the gears yet.
    @FeloniousSpunk
    Ok, if it came up before the winner of the poll was announced then that would be of some serious concern but being it came out at same time as the announcement then we can't say much about it. I agree that this is highly suspicious though.
    @Djinn
    I know of 2 people so far that voted for jackpot thinking they would get phones or because they were new and didn't know better.

The rest I know voted for gas and from our NML Facebook page, there are hundreds or thousands of members (The other main Facebook page for NML, not our guild Facebook page, so that should tell you the high amount of players on it I'm referring to).
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Double XP should make the weekend event a little better for those who dislike Jackpot - it's going active imminently.

@dandancar77 I don't appreciate the insinuation. The team which are responsible for the bundles coordinate with the other teams to make sure that they have something ready for whichever weekend event we run.

• SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Signed!
    kjmia421romeo
This discussion has been closed.