Weekend Vote Results?

Comments

• AuroraWAuroraW Member Posts: 2
    Maybe give us some gold jackpot with rewards like 2 hours unlimited play etc. last Jackpot weekend I got two silvers and no golds. I play between 900-1100 so it's a bummer
    Kalord
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Fearofabotplanet said:
    Whereas newer players and less-dedicated players apparently find the idea of a jackpot exciting.

The point we are trying to get across is that they find it exciting because they don't have the experience to know what a truly terrible event jackpot is.
    JadenbigbeanoromeoAimless1016
  • rudjawolrudjawol Member Posts: 34
    @Fearofabotplanet
    After each game start I can always vote again. Is this intended?
    Governator
  • rudjawolrudjawol Member Posts: 34
    Of course I voting for gas. B)
    Once you start the game on another device, you can vote again.
    DLich
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @rudjawol That's not intended, but at this point I don't think it's going to impact on the poll. Thanks for the feedback, will look into this before any future polling.

@FearMeDaryl The number of players who open the news section of the game is tiny proportionally compared to the number of players that we have and the number who then click on the articles is even smaller, so 156K and rising is a nice response after two days of a poll being open.

@paintbeast Between the responses in this thread and the PETITION threads, that message is being fully received :)
    paintbeastCaptainslayerTatdJdm
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 281
    Soo, joke-pot is all but a guarantee now? Guess i won't be playing hooky this weekend after all.. now I'd rather be at work.
    LightfeetTatdJdmvshield50
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Phalanx44 said:

joke-pot

Not bad. I was thinking "jack-poop." But "joke-pot" works.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    DBonesvshield50
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    Its already past 7.00 UTC but weekend event is not active nor do we know what were voting results... ?
    Of course if it is not 1 min gas then it does not matter anyways... (Who cares)
    nobibibigbeanovshield50
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @tallinie Weekend Event begins at 8UTC, we needed to end the vote before that in order to prepare the weekend event.

Results will be published in the news article which will accompany the weekend event.

No significant shifts from yesterday though.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    edited August 2017
    Very disappointed it won't be 1 min gas. I was hoping to not buy 24 gas this weekend.

So who spends $$$ on the bundles, supports the game through thick & thin? Casuals or Die Hard Long Term players?

I dislike the jackpots as I have never have any success with them.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • nobibinobibi Member Posts: 22
    The truth is NG playing us, whatever you voted for, joke-pot won
    rudjawolNG_SamKaLibigbeanoLightfeet淡水地鼠
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    lol joke-pot "won" the poll, and NG just "happened" to have a jackpot weekend bundle ready to roll in the store. Coincidence? I think not. Sounds awful fishy to me.
    Tripod
    At least Double XP is not activated yet.
    Invaderbigbeano
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    Backing @KaLi in thanking NG for adding the double XP from kills - perhaps this was planned all along, perhaps this is compensation from the many players underwhelmed by the community's choice of Jackpot event. Either way, it's gonna be more fun than I expected playing this weekend.
    DBonesAuroraWSCBMA
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    it's all good fearbot. many of us are seriously getting sour on this game. about to take my 2 years of playing, 45,000 stars, and my debit card home.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2017
    LMAO at this result, if its genuine. Its safe to say our community is also not part of Mensa as the option which effectively gave you the other two anyhow came third.

Also can you do something anout the rotation of the Supplies trade restock I dont know how many restock there have been but theres not been a single one for scout for me so im still sitting on full.
    Tripod
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    It´s one thing, that the "jackpot" is voted to the top, but what this makes stinky, is that 1 min gas not even got on number two.
    bigbeanoJadenvshield50
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Thx 4 2x XP @Fearofabotplanet :) Sweet addition to bitter event. About that...can you share any info if there any improvements to the Jackpot were introduced? (I mean better chances ofc)
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Lol not one person voting for jackpot and it wins by a landslide ... Dev's you might want to check your arithmetic ...
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    OneVoice
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Jack sh-- is the worse possible choice, won't be playing this weekend
This discussion has been closed.