HOW MANY OF YOU TALK TO YOUR TEAM MATES and Communicate ?

I use to have a good team but its went down hill in the past 5 months, I ask for everyone's input no get nothing and I mean nothing. I have about 8 good players and the rest not so good, I have paid the gold for weeks and no hits. Just to the point I'm done but don't want to give up what I started a year go
Bryan18

Comments

• hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    My guild Marine Corpse is exemplary... I might be dropping out for personal reasons but I doubt a better crew could be found.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    CoonMattOfEarthJenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,334
    > @Christie81 said:
    > I use to have a good team but its went down hill in the past 5 months, I ask for everyone's input no get nothing and I mean nothing. I have about 8 good players and the rest not so good, I have paid the gold for weeks and no hits. Just to the point I'm done but don't want to give up what I started a year go

Perhaps you should seek new guilds and maybe invite your friends to come with you.

There are many great guilds around, like Rick Rollers, Mavericks and of course Conquer, my sweet home!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MattOfEarthJenngmik81Jade333
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    edited August 2017
    I joined Doomsquad about 3 months ago and it's getting better and better. I know how it is I've been in plenty of guilds like that. but there is good ones out there. just have to find one :)
    MattOfEarthTJS
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

I use to have a good team but its went down hill in the past 5 months, I ask for everyone's input no get nothing and I mean nothing. I have about 8 good players and the rest not so good, I have paid the gold for weeks and no hits. Just to the point I'm done but don't want to give up what I started a year go

Maybe try recruiting on the forum and via facebook and redddit. Seems hard to get results from the in-game option.

If you want to find a new guild, there are lots of good ones out here. But if you want to fix yours it sounds like you need to chop some dead wood and recruit people more interested on collaboration.
    JenngJadenCarl_s_HatTJS
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    The only benifit fromxa guild is additional rewards from the weekly comp.... So if your people aint busting out with big numbers and cutting dead weight of 300 starz or less a week it is time to MOOve over butter!
    Christie81
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    All my team communicate. I believe it's key to a good guild. We also use LINE app to share pics, tips, etc.
    In my experience the ones who don't talk are often the ones who don't put in 100% during challenges.
    When I have needed to add a player to the guild, I (and other members) welcome them. If they don't even take the time to thank for the ad or say anything for 24hrs I'll likely boot them and look for another.
    If you aren't able to communicate with your entire guild it's more difficult to be successful.
    I also try to keep chat related to the game, I won't allow racial, sexual, political, religious or any negative comments. If a member begins to complain, for example, being demoted, I boot them. Any negativity can spread like wild fire so best to stamp it out asap.
    Being friendly is important but as it's a game and unlikely to know any members from just chat, keeping a little distance from considering players are friends makes it easier to maintain Leadership. Hope my post will be somewhat helpful.
    Best of luck @Christie81
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MattOfEarthzeeblackHuman3001CoonricktadaFeloniousSpunk
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,087
    edited August 2017
    @Christie81 join SGWoot
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Mabiki
  • JenneliJenneli Member Posts: 2
    I talk to one but he's my ❤️Eli
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Im in guild with some too much chatty ppl. Not all ppl use game chat as well as line, but some simply talk too much. Luckily(in line app), important things can be stored in notes, so Im loosing just unimportant parts of chat, if Im not able to read all messages. But have to agree, ppl that talk are usually more active, but it is not rule.
    banzaiTJS
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,071
    > @rfg1982 said:

> There are many great guilds around, like Rick Rollers, Mavericks and of course Conquer, my sweet home!

Big thanks that you have mentioned DTP, its really really kind of you :D :D :D
    TroublemakerbigbeanoantCaptainslayer
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Mad Canada guild stays full 20 most all the time
    We are in the top 10 in Canada

We mostly use the Line app for our chat because the in game chat is so lame
    But yes, a bunch do stay active in chat
    bladgier said:

> @rfg1982 said:

> There are many great guilds around, like Rick Rollers, Mavericks and of course Conquer, my sweet home!

Big thanks that you have mentioned DTP, its really really kind of you :D:D:D

That poster left out a lot of guilds. I haven't promoted mine because this isn't a recruiting thread - OP asked a question about guild communication, so using it just to promote your guild seems wrong to me. Some posters are answering - for those of you replying to recruit/promote but ignoring the OP question, stay classy out there.
    MattOfEarthbigbeanoAuroraWOneVoice
    The only thing I disagree with @tjs about is it sounds like he filters alot of communication. Of course filter heavy racial or heavy hate speech... This is no place for that. But there are plenty of NoN game related topics that people ought to be able to chat it up about. Like sexy stuff... Matter of fact, I'm to sexy for this thread!
    MattOfEarthTJSDoTakJadenChristie81SCBMAAvengers
    edited August 2017
    @Mabiki

You obviously did not get the joke.

You need to get that stick out of your u know where :)

People are so sensitive nowdays Jesus Christ...

Also its ok for you to "advertise" (I quote advertise because you are the only 1 person who has seen it this way and its adorable honestly) 3 guilds by someone and not classy for my to mention only 1 with 0 intention to advertise? I can feel someone with double standards heeeeereeeee oi oi oooooiiii

Also bare in mind that DTP needs no advertising.

Wheres my mic, I lve dropped it somewhere....

:D :D :D :D
    vshield50TroublemakerbigbeanoAuroraW
    @bladgier
    I didn't advertise anything. I quoted you and another poster.
    And I'm not being sensitive, just pointing out jackassery.
    Speaking of which, your smiley doesn't make that any friendlier.
    Have a great day and stay classy out there!
    vshield50bigbeanoAvengers
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    I can see why some guildmates do not communicate though......
    bladgierbigbeanoCoon
    edited August 2017
    @Mabiki

:* big hugs
    vshield50
    :'(

vshield50
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I think chatting can definitely make game feel more engaging and foster camaraderie. But remember, this is ultimately a "performance-based" system of guild rewards. Contribute a bunch of stars yet never say a word? I'm ok with that. Plus, we all know the chat functions are awfully limited in-game, and sometimes there's international members who may not be as comfortable with the mainstream language used by the guild.
    JadenWahooDawgpsychwolf
    @tsj

Yes, it is very dangerous to have me around girls.... They always trying to get them some of this! Matter of fact #lookatthisbodyiworkout
    DoTak
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    edited August 2017
    Since NG gave us a free Morgan Staff, we can't keep the women away from @Pig ! True story...
    bigbeanoPigCoonTHCross
  • Christie81Christie81 Member Posts: 16
    Well guys that was hands down, I'm not chatty Kathy here but I just wanting feed and carp on how to make our group better . But no put as I said before.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Christie81 well that depends on how you run your guild. If you have an app where you can foster communication, great; if not, hat's a good start. It will be hard to get people on that app though. Creating groups/channels for different interests and just chatting people up might get the chat flowing. If you're looking for input for a decision that impacts the guild or some big change like that and no one responds..well obviously they are people that don't card. Could be that they are too busy so they just play when they can or they are just not interested. This is the good part about being guild leader. You have the power to change and tailor the guild to how you want it. So just do it
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Christie81