Please NG show a little love for your players

I think there is one topic 99% of the players agree. The hero token delution is becoming ridiculously. I'm not saying that you should stop introducing new heros to the game, but please adjust the opportunities for us players to get more radios then. With all the new heros it is about time to give us a radio scavenger option. Simply make it a mission to earn 5 radios with a cool down timer of 6 or 8 hours.

The reason why many players were shocked to see a jackpot weekend, instead of the 1 minute gas event is that we all were hoping to be able to do some extra missions this weekend to get some much needed radios. And also make the 5 radios at the market a permanent option. Heros should be fun and not something that frustrates the players because it literally takes months to level one single hero to legendary. Problem is there is not only one hero to level. Also it woukd be nice to be abke to select three favorite heros. For this favorite heros there should be an increased chance to receive tokens. Now we are forced to wait for the right event if we want to level a special hero. Let's face it many if the heroes are never used by us players because they are simply useless due to their traits. Everytime I get some Rufus tokens on the 15-call I could cry. Give us tokens for heroes we want to use.

One other thing is the reminder everytime a new hero is introduced. Everybody hates these pop ups. Please get rid of them after two days. Nobody needs a to be reminded for 10 days that tjere is a new hero in town. And two more wishes before I'm done. First is to increase the minimum for the challenge token crates to 24 for the first two and 32 for all folllowing token crates. And second if there ever should be another jackpot weekend event, make sure to also increase the drop rate for radios during the event by 20-25%. I think then the word jackpot would no longer cause anger with many players. That's it for now.

I apologise in advance for any typos.
Mavericks UC
TheSittingDuckKick_asstomducat21ZelenioblakTJSPicvshield50mik81psychwolfAuroraW5megheadBryan18WilltopCaptainslayerbanzaiTroublemakerBloodyChainsawGovernatorthebullDBonesMattOfEarthPowerUKjimmorrison369sligoembababooeyMrSorrowp_herianR2runfastGobold69DEADITE_HUNTERtheldssdlMaverick1969TheDarkSoda

Comments

• ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member Posts: 38
    > @Human3001 said:
    > I think there is one topic 99% of the players agree. The hero token delution is becoming ridiculously. I'm not saying that you should stop introducing new heros to the game, but please adjust the opportunities for us players to get more radios then. With all the new heros it is about time to give us a radio scavenger option. Simply make it a mission to earn 5 radios with a cool down timer of 6 or 8 hours.
    >
    > The reason why many players were shocked to see a jackpot weekend, instead of the 1 minute gas event is that we all were hoping to be able to do some extra missions this weekend to get some much needed radios. And also make the 5 radios at the market a permanent option. Heros should be fun and not something that frustrates the players because it literally takes months to level one single hero to legendary. Problem is there is not only one hero to level. Also it woukd be nice to be abke to select three favorite heros. For this favorite heros there should be an increased chance to receive tokens. Now we are forced to wait for the right event if we want to level a special hero. Let's face it many if the heroes are never used by us players because they are simply useless due to their traits. Everytime I get some Rufus tokens on the 15-call I could cry. Give us tokens for heroes we want to use.
    >
    > One other thing is the reminder everytime a new hero is introduced. Everybody hates these pop ups. Please get rid of them after two days. Nobody needs a to be reminded for 10 days that tjere is a new hero in town. And two more wishes before I'm done. First is to increase the minimum for the challenge token crates to 24 for the first two and 32 for all folllowing token crates. And second if there ever should be another jackpot weekend event, make sure to also increase the drop rate for radios during the event by 20-25%. I think then the word jackpot would no longer cause anger with many players. That's it for now.
    >
    > I apologise in advance for any typos.

I was wondering yea..how of 22 heroes we get always Rufus ? Or how even get hero which you wish of 22 ? Do I need to pray to Jesus for miracle ? :)
    Jade333Kick_assGovernator
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Yep they act like we're just gonna spend 99 fn dollars on radios, ain't buying crap till they have some sales, otherwise ain't getting crap
    Kick_assJade333thebull
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    edited August 2017
    @Human3001
    Great post. I could not agree more.
    Just when we are close to getting a hero to legendary, a new one is introduced. Having more heroes in the pool then decreases chances for getting their tokens just by the simple fact of having to add more types of hero tokens to the radio calls and rewards.

It would also be nice if you guys would consider starting level 21 players at the same 14 start as the 20 players. Or, at the very least, let those of us at 21+ lvl repeat RSL 19 three times like the lvl 20 players can. Upgrading our players gives us an automatic loss of 100 stars per challenge. We should be excited to upgrade, not apprehensive and lose star counts. I have submitted this before and was told they are taking it into consideration and thank you for the feedback. I would like to know what the status is on this or if it is even being considered at all or you were just placating us with a BS response for the sake of responding in order to shut us up.

I absolutely agree on the jackpot event. I really am not too sure how the jackpot event won in the polls, especially with the amount of people outraged right now about it winning over 1 minute gas. Our polls in the NML fb group show a landslide gas booster win over all options.

Please, either give us something worth while in these jackpot events like gas, radios, and gold. You guys give all gold boxes only to have useless gear inside them that are a complete waste of everyone's time (silver doesn't even warrant opening at all). I understand this is a business but it would help if at least you gave us the illusion we are not getting completely shafted on these so called 'perks.'

We are not stupid and hopefully you will recognize some of the reasonable requests by some of your most loyal players on this game and make some sort of an attempt to improve on our suggestions.

With all due respect, I'd really like to continue playing this game but am losing motivation to.

Thanks for your post and opening this discussion @Human3001, but like Pic says, doubt it will go anywhere. I hope I'm wrong about that.
    Kick_assTheSittingDuckAuroraWWilltop
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    edited August 2017
    This game is based on the characters of the AMC Walking Dead Show. For God Sake!! We want to play with the characters of the show... this isn't just a random Zombie Game, isn't?
    drkuharTheDarkSoda
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    @Zelenioblak what, you aren't getting Abe tokens? ☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Kick_ass
  • WilltopWilltop Member Posts: 25
    I agree with the heroes comments above and also agree that this jackpot crap is a pile of cacka. I can't believe of all the people that it really was the winner. Because it's the one no one wanted. We wanted GAS!! And a Radio event. Bundles are ridiculous and the tokens to upgrade heroes traits are ridiculous and few and far between. Are Carl and Michonne going to be forever in a closet dusty and moldy? We need a gas or radio event now. Those are the wants of NML players. The ones that line your pockets week after week.
    Kick_assJade333kjmia421thebull
    @Guapo 3 questions :
    1. What is hero ?
    2. Who is Abe ?
    3. How r u bro ?
    :)
    Kick_ass
    so same old same ? :)
    Kick_ass

> @paintbeast said:
    > I think every time a new hero is released, the minimum for all token drops should increase by 5.

Brilliant @paintbeast
    > @Guapo said:
    > The heroes suck, who cares how much they are diluted. Now we are adding rapist heroes to the mix. Send them out to get bit and watch them die. That's the fun of having these "heroes"

Exactly, how many more dead characters can we add from the show? Pretty soon they will add Lori and Shane in there too.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Agree on everything except Rufus. He is awesome!
    tabernacMattOfEarthsligoemJaden
    Rufus the Dufus....
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 396
    Amen
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 633
    I also back Rufus. Admittedly, I never looked twice at him for various reasons when he was first introduced, but I hit a 256 Rufus drop, and only then realized how useful he really was. Who can complain about a free charge point? He can be a game changer.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Jaden
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    Soon it’s going to be 40 days of hero.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    R2runfastdrkuharJaden