Motivation please

Hello, I am at level 63. I have nothing left to build. I stopped training heros at level 21. How do others stay motivated at this level?
I have gear and heros i could upgrade but see no point in it. So far the only highlight this month has been watching Glen dispatch three walkers with a mighty pitchfork :smiley:
Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
JenngdrkuharOneVoiceautumn_ashljr6jvhv4

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    o:)

JenngSCBMAbigbeanoflyingcowking
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 849
    Every time I play, gotta play this. More energy... (The Hulk is in this too)

JenngSCBMASmittySpivey3
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    My motivation is unlocking hero's and finding the best weapons armor etc. I am in about the same boat and no longer train team above a certain level
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    As long as they keep introducing new stuff into the game~~
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    At camp Lvl 63 you're guaranteed Lvl 22 gear from "blind" epic and legendary crates. I might suggest playing outposts to build up a stash and buy those for when you do decide to upgrade to Lvl 22.

I thing NG has heard our cries regarding "lost stars" and it's only a matter of time before its fixed. This way you'll have an arsenal ready for upgrading.

When 2.6 came out I stockpiled TG's for exactly that purpose.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • ricktadaricktada Member Posts: 111
    This game is habit forming. I'm not motivated, I'm habituated.

Despite that, I still love it though.
    autumn_ash
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Keep trying to break your highest challenge score
    Reach no.1 in outpost cycle
    Get 10 stars survivors
    PicCaptainslayer
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    Thanks for the motivational suggestions!
    I will hoard phones and trade goods and maybe take a stab at outposts again. Hope its fixed.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    DLich said:

I thing NG has heard our cries regarding "lost stars" and it's only a matter of time before its fixed. This way you'll have an arsenal ready for upgrading.

Where comes the info from?
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,927
    > @Invader said:
    > I thing NG has heard our cries regarding "lost stars" and it's only a matter of time before its fixed. This way you'll have an arsenal ready for upgrading.
    >
    >
    > Where comes the info from?

Actually looks to me that it only helps to upgrade for the new game mode. Seems like we may still be getting the shaft on the challenges. I hope not...
    Captainslayer
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    vshield50 said:

Actually looks to me that it only helps to upgrade for the new game mode. Seems like we may still be getting the shaft on the challenges. I hope not...

So basicly it´s just like everytime. Instead of fixing one problem, they add a few newer and shinier ones on top.

Hooray :neutral:

SCBMAbigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,927
    I really hope that isn't the case but I am not very optimistic at this point.... UGH!!!!
    InvaderbigbeanoCaptainslayer
    I tried hitting outposts a few times today. They still have issues: offer up the same opponent over and over again. When it disconnected and reconnected my time ran out. My heros were all heavily injured and i lost 29 points. :#
    BTW the disconnect issues aren't user related. I am playing on a spanking new iphone7 and on fast stable connection.

I will grind it out in scavenging until they give us something inspired to do or until i fade away.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    edited August 2017
    @rustynail

How high are you managing walkers. Try going all out level 22 like some of us and you will have more fun killing. Have you completed the chapter missions? Are you part of Club Nightmare?
    I am two missions away from club nightmare :smile:
    My heros are level 20-21 with a couple pinkies. Once i level gear up i will try finishing off the last two nightmare missions. Thanks for reminding me.
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    edited August 2017
    No motivation here. :(
    What the game is right now is just a mindless grinding (well, not so mindless tactically speaking but still), and it seems like 2.7 will only give us more of that but wider and thicker.
    The only thing that was giving me a sparkle of interest was the show-related missions. That's probably what's making me stay right now. Otherwise, this game's potential is exhausted.

[EDIT] Every week when the challenge starts it's almost physically painful to see these old maps again and again. That new challenge set with spiked and burning guys is actually fun, but seeing the old ones is making me sick. Veteran player's problems.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Monsuta
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I happen to quite enjoy mindless grinding.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeanoJenngMonsutavshield50
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    We're a bunch of adults who play a video game, take it very seriously, have families, revolt, have group competitions.

We're special!!!
    Extra special!!
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich