Weekend Vote Results?

Comments

• TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    > @Fearofabotplanet said:
    > @FearMeDaryl The number of players who open the news section of the game is tiny proportionally compared to the number of players that we have and the number who then click on the articles is even smaller, so 156K and rising is a nice response after two days of a poll being open.
    >
    @Fearofabotplanet , no disrespect meant here, but that was very much my point. Such a large player base and poor turnout for votes. Why waste a constant banner on a hero nobody wants to unlock? Remind people to vote! Thanks for the dbl xp tho.
    InvaderNG_SamJaden
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    trying to forget about 1 minute gas lost the poll here. cant eat since yesterday..BUT...thanks to NG for adding double XP it means something. and again A PHONE EVENT will mean a lot to the community. its been like 4 months since the last one held. loyal n serious players will surely boost in this event. we never have enough phones, same as you will never have enough income. thank you. maybe i can eat tonite
    Invadervshield50Jade333
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    In past, somewhere right after 2.5 update was released, there was also jackpot event, not sure if just weekend or prolonged one, but despite the chances, I recieved 10 gold jackpots in its span. One or two were green trash, but rest were with some leg pieces, also some useful ones. So Im not disliking this event that much, but 100% agree on 1 min gas would be much useful, for newbies as well as for engamers. Well, we voted for minority and Im really glad NG gave us extra double XP for kills. Btw, did you guys already finished reopened highlights mission? I did not and going to enjoy some extra XP for sure. Getting 140k+ XP for single "failed" mission is not bad IMO. Thats over 1mil XP each evening for me I guess.
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    I think I would rather have an increased odds of legendary (and I guess epic) weapons over rare weapons during the Jackpot weekend. Kind of like if the Governor's trait promoted rarity instead of level. Then I think I'd not hate this weekend event. I'd take it over double XP frankly.
    WahooDawg
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Can't beat min gas. You need gas to do anything, here your limited, gas you can play all weekend without having to to wait for freaking gas to build
    WahooDawgR2runfast
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    At human3001 I spent the 25 just for the sake of maybe getting lucky, I should of known better with there stingy rewards
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    All in all its nice that they let us vote. Would be nice if it was permanent.
    DLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    At least the community shows still passion which is a good sign for NG. :#
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Governatorbigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I don't think people were saying they'd rather have no event but rather were comparing the odds of hitting something like you just posted (great pulls btw) to be so rare it's almost like not having an event.

The odds of getting a jackpot are slim. The odds of getting 1 usable piece of gear in a jackpot is even slimmer. How you managed 2 Lvl 22 pieces epic or higher is an anomaly.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GovernatorJaden
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @DLich
    At least one person said that verbatim, which is why I mentioned it. I understand the chances for good gear are slim, and as you know, this is due to the overall slim chances of good gear in any gold crate. I would love to see better chances of epic and legendary gear in gold crates, but there has been no indication that change is being considered. I'm not claiming the above screenshot is something anyone should expect; just thought I'd share.
    DLichJaden
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    no one really voted the jackpot event, but ng decided to add the crappy xp kill boost to cover the rigged voting system. where's the one min gas? where's the radio drop event?
    CaptainslayerFragzietheldssdldandancar77
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    Funnily enough, how many comments do we have of people outraged that we got jackpot instead of gas and no one making a thread about how happy they are jackpot won?

I'll tell you why, because I'm highly suspicious that the voting numbers are completely innacurate and gas did in fact win but NG didn't give it to us.

That or the noobs don't understand what they voted for and how shi**y the jackpot event actually is.

I have not heard or seen one person say how happy they are jackpot won yet. This is ridiculous!!!! RIDICULOUS GUYS!!!

Perhaps you all tallied gas votes under jackpot instead for your own convenience NG.
    vshield50nobibiSPC_TORRESTheSittingDuck
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    I don't understand why people voted for the Jackpot weekend. So, instead of guaranteed Double supplies, you want to go through your entire tank of gas (~5 missions for me)
    for the slim chance of having all gold crates? You're telling me instead of having gas added to every single minute, you want the slim chance of having all gold crates after 1 mission? Realistically, you're more likely to get more than 9 golden crates if you're running constant missions with 1-minute gas than you are getting 9 golden crates at once with jackpot. If people actually voted for 1-minute gas, it is beyond me.

I think people just too wrapped up in the idea of getting the jackpot than they are with the practicality of the actual weekend. There are a multitude of reasons why jackpot weekend event is an objectively bad event comparative to some other events. What I think probably happened is Double Supplies and 1-minute gas split the votes and so we are left with the jackpot.

So here I am, going through 5 missions every 4 hours, as if it's like any other weekend. Have fun everybody!
    R2runfast
  • bradnolabradnola Member Posts: 70
    I can only speak for myself and tell you why I did it. I buy booster for every challenge.
  • bradnolabradnola Member Posts: 70
    Didn’t require supplies.
This discussion has been closed.