Jackpot Brag Board/Hall of Shame

2»

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Many of my end mission standard crates, 3 or 6 had nore useful items than any of my gold or silver jackpots
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • stolenstolen Member Posts: 46
    the bad , the ugly and ...
    theldssdlJadenbigbeanoMattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 633
    Green gear in gold crates feels like getting slapped in the face. Especially when it's below level and after running a hard Gear Scavenge mission.

No jackpots since Friday, but I am setting some kind of record for getting 0 crates.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    WahooDawgJadenDLHAval0n
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Mission crates haven't been that great this week so far. Jackpot gave me one legendary weapon that'll upgrade and most of my best rewards were from standard end if mission crates and video crates.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MattOfEarth
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    I've had a total of 5 "jackpots," all silver, none of which I'd spend 25 gold to open all crates because it just wouldnt be worth it.
    MattOfEarth
    In contrast, compare this Silver "Jackpot" I just got to the Golds of @thisdoesfine.

Not really a huge difference.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    thisdoesfineGovernator
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @MattOfEarth said:
    > In contrast, compare this Silver "Jackpot" I just got to the Golds of @thisdoesfine.
    >
    > Not really a huge difference.

I got radios in some of my silver ones. At least I could use those.
    MattOfEarthGovernator
    @Fearofabotplanet, I think we're done here. You can close it. Thanks!

bababooey
This discussion has been closed.