Didn't receive trial reward ( tokens )

BradlyBradly Member Posts: 1
Hello.
Today i finish the Highlights " Welcome to Woodbury" and i didn't receive Maggie's tokens. This happened to me for second time in the special episodes. Is there a problem with my account, maybe. Or ....
Thank you !
raconner1225

Comments

• raconner1225raconner1225 Member Posts: 3
    I suspect something was wrong when I did not get all my Govenor tokens. Then when redoing trial mission reset for ep 1 I was sure I did not get all my tokens. Now doing ep 2 I've confirmed I'm not getting my tokens. Plus, I'm not getting my tokens for chapter 7. Hero tokens are hard to get as is, now when earned i'm not getting them. Please fixed the issue & provide me my missing tokens.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,712
    edited August 2017
    @Bradly @raconner1225 please contact the in game support. Click Settings (gear icon), Help, FAQ, Contact Us.
    That would be nice. But when I click Settings then Help. Their is no FAQ to select.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,712
    You need to click one of the FAQ question to see the answer then contact us should pop up.
  • tcgms17tcgms17 Member Posts: 4
    Missions screen is blank since the "daily" update/reset. News is updated, Shop is updated, but when going to mission, there is nothing there.
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 135
    I think you need to finish the mission before the next trial resets. To get the hero tokens feature for that week, if not completed before reset you only get the governor tokens. @Bradly @zbot there was a discussion in forums regarding this. Hope that helps
    David_H79
    I completed Highlights ep9 5/5 the day before the trial mission reset started. I'm not getting tokens from trial mission reset or chapters.