UPDATE 2.7 - UNBELIEVABLE

Yea thats right UNBELIEVABLE, that the update hasn't dropped. It was first announced on this forum on the 27th of July that its coming soon. We havent had a decent update since we brought in the 9 week challenge. This finished and up to recycled second week. So yea thats right, 11 weeks + since the last update. This is donkey ridiculous, im so bored playing the same thing over and over again. New challenge, new challenge, stop the challenge lets get this update out now, and give us new content. Its donkey ridiculous a game, this big will take this long for new content. Like what is there only one dev or something? LIKE I SAID, GIVE US MORE NEWS ON THIS UPDATE, AND BLOODY DROP THIS UPDATE NOWWWW
vshield50MinistrzeeblackLightfeetPain WalkerSlowMoBBRiTJSMaverick1969antflyingcowkingKyrusMattOfEarth

Comments

• theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    I'm saving all my outrage for the Radio Weekend Event
    TheSittingDuckflyingcowkingGovernatorkjmia421
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    maybe next week!
    CoonMaverick1969MattOfEarth
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    Update 2.7 will be available tomorrow! All our wait is OVER !
    zeeblackNG_SamPain WalkerPic
  • JimmyJumpJimmyJump Member Posts: 6
    No the update, not coming tomorrow. NO news no nothing its a joke. If this update is so big why arent we going to version 3?
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Patience, Jimmy-san.
    bigbeano
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,203
    edited August 2017
    Whenever the update comes, NG would start beating the drum. Let them take time, otherwise it would be full of bugs. Keep Calm and Play

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

vshield50kjmia421
  • Otherwise? Anyways!
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    LOL at this thread

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    I'm pretty sure that if you would at least say "please" then the update would drop seconds after your post.

Now seroiusly, I would rather wait longer and get working, not too much bugged content. I play Blizzard game also so I'm used to long waits and good content released.
    DoTak
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    @goon you took "soon" not in the ng way. We all lol when we read soon.
    There's soon, very soon and new is very very soon. Very very very soon is upcoming.
    TatdJdmMattOfEarthJadenkjmia421
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Where is TEECEEZY, is he still around
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    It was announced via Facebook today, so it will be released next tuesday :wink:
    Coon
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited August 2017
    @Metal tzy has been on holiday for the whole of August. He is coming back next Monday

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    I thought it was TCZ!... Mind blown!
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    > @Coon said:
    > I thought it was TCZ!... Mind blown!

It is. Any other abbreviations are inaccurate.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Cooncrambert_necBill_ZRT
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Thx Pain for the info
    Pain Walker
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I thought we clarified the whole TCZ thing in another thread (just sound it out...)
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    I put Tara in a struggle and after using 9 charges no healing for Tara. So tell me how does this help me and what is the point of her leadership trait, because after RSL 25 it's an immediate struggle for heroes. She struggles these level 24s
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @vshield50 said:
    > > @David_H79 said:
    > > @avelardez you can't heal from the red bar into the green bar.
    >
    > I think that should be changed if the trait was going to be worthy of using. Otherwise it is a waste in my opinion.

Here I disagree.
    That would too OP.
    Think of wrestle, charge, wrestle, charge, ...
    vshield50CaptainslayerCoon