So is there no discussion about the new episode allowed?

Can we not have a single thread about each walking dead episode?
Just call it the thread S06E09 - No Way Out - **SPOILERS**

If someone is dumb enough to go into that, then thats their own fault.

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I'd give everyone 4 days minimum, there are other forums for the show. Not sure why people so into the show haven't read the comics or books as well, but they haven't so here we are...
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168

I'd give everyone 4 days minimum, there are other forums for the show. Not sure why people so into the show haven't read the comics or books as well, but they haven't so here we are...

Like manga, others got bored seeing only pictures and drawings.. they want actions, moving pictures like anime..

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Im not saying that people blurt out in random threads what happened. But surely we can have a single thread to talk about the episode
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yes but there is quite a bit of content in the comics that they didnt use in the tv series.
  • When I opened this thread I didn't know you were talking about sharing spoilers, so I scrolled as quick as possible to the bottom. I work Sunday night thru Wednesday night and there's not a repeat during the weekday until this Saturday I believe.
    I know I could have DVR'd it but I chose too many bundles in the game to afford that luxury.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
This discussion has been closed.