My opinion of TWD:NML

Dear Developers, Mods and Gamers,

first I say sorry and I hope all of my words are good to understand. My English is not the best, but either not that bad ;)

I want to show you all how I see the game, what I love, what I don't like so much and maybe what could be better.

Positive aspects in the game:
- This game is really good, I love round-strategie games. It is fun to search for the best way to win. The classes are good, so that everyone can find his own strategy with his own team.
It's not only Hunter-Hunter-Shooter :)
- The graphics are good, I like it more than the comic style of TWD: Road to Survival
- Gameplay is superb and smooth (mostly), easy to handle
- The weekly challenges are funny and everyone can go for the next goal (stars or crates) alone or with a guild
- The Game is fair even without buying things for real money

Negative aspects:
- Battery draining, as written in the forum this is extreme and after the update it seems to be more draining now than before
- Informations of events are ingame very short before the event starts, sometimes the people don't see them never (found this information in forum)
- Upgrades of the xp/tomatoes-building in higher grade are useless, because they are very expensive, but the output is only a bit better than before, so they are crappy
- The packages you can buy seem to be randomized... or they got higher in prize because you bought the smaller package, that’s not that good
- The politic how the developer inform us gamers it not that good.
- ingamechat in guilds is rudimentary okay but why I cannot write a message to players?
- The last changes are understandable but inconsequent
- Highscore of the players is senseless

In my opinion some things could be changed, so that more players are happy

1. Better communication in forums with detailed informations what has changed, which events start with start/endtime and maybe detailed information what the events do
Example: Weekend Event with 100% higher rate for epic/legendary survivors from Friday 19.02.2016 18:00 EST till 22.02.2016 06:00 EST

AND you could give informations how the probabilities of the survivors are in normal mode

2. Changed Rescued Survivor "Bonus" after mission
They HAVE to be higher in level. I don't mean, that they have to be level 17, but it is ridiculous that I have to play in level 15 missions with 2 level 15 chars to rescue a 7/14 char, who is a negative-seen One-Hit-Wonder. The mission is harder than before, the Bonus Character isn't it worth to be rescued, he isn't bonus, he is crap. I cannot use him after the mission. Additionally all players who got the higher chars as bonus now are laughing without break about it because their chars are not deleted or something.
To be fair, I don't want to delete these chars, but make the Bonus characters maxedout (15/15) or high enough, so that I can say: Hey it's usable to play with him

3. The XP tents and farms must have a higher output in higher levels and not only 150 more per level. No one upgrades a farm which costs 1 million or more for only 150 tomatoes/hour more.
There must be a better proportion cost<->output rate

4. Make it possible to write messages to players

5. Highscore of the players should be like the guilds lists. They should be reset after a precised tim (14 days or 3 month) so that bug-points are deleted after a time

6. Guild Events:
Maybe you could make regional bonus too.
For example:
#1-3 worldwide guild bonus 50-200 gold for every member
#1-3 regional guild bonus 25-100 gold
If the worldwide guilds got a bonus, so the regional bonus for this guild is not given additive

7. Reset all Highscorelists NOW or set them back to the lists 14 days ago
Because oft he last bug all lists are crap

8. Packages
Make price categories available for the radio/weapon packages, so that the smaller packages stay available after you bought one.
I bought the first package with weapon, where all tomatoes are filled up. After this, the package wasn't there anymore and the next package was more expensive. The package I bought, too. But now this is even more expensive and I cannot buy a smaller package anymore. That’s bad.
If only the expensive package stays in shop and the smaller variants are deleted I will not buy any more. 4,99 Euro, okay, 9,99, okay, but 19,99 that’s too much, so you got no money anymore from my side. This isn't good for you, because you don't get less money from my side, no you got nothing.
Understandig what I mean?

9. graphics
Maybe an option to decrease graphics or some animations to decrease battery draining and processor heat of smartphone/tablet

10. More levels in the weekly Challenges?
There are always 6 levels for every "category"
What if Terminus would have 10 levels and before the Terminus Event starts, the game randomly picks 6 of the 10 levels and then starts the event?
So the Terminus is every event a bit of "new" and the player has to look for the strategy. I know the player knows after a while all levels but I would like it 

11. Premium feature package
30 days package: 25% faster fuel, the cloths is usable without buying it, but after the 30 days all survivors got their normal cloths back. bought cloths excluded, graphic skins for the weapons (knife for a shovel or something else) so that every player can choose his loved weapon for his survivors and again after the 30 days the normal graphic skins are activated
The package has not to be bought for 20 Euro but I would think about it, if it costs maybe 4,99 for a month and you can extend it, so that all skins/cloths will stay active if you want
Pay to win some maybe would say, but the highscore players buy gold etc now too, so this is pointless in my opinion and this "premium feature" is more a graphical feature.

12. Cloths maybe a bit cheaper
In my opinion this is too expensive. I dont pay 2000 Gold for a skin. Never.

At the moment I don’t have any other ideas, but maybe you, the gamers have more too.

Discuss :)
warbirdeetu

Comments

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    great suggestions @Elkador
    many of these would be awesome changes.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    some valid points
  • Dread said:

great suggestions @Elkador
    many of these would be awesome changes.

+1
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    +1 agree with most of it.
  • BeccaBecca Member Posts: 39
    Trying to save a lvl 9 scout survivor in 12.3 with lvl 15 fires zombies is crazy. I would like to know why the developers downgraded the save the survivors?
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    A well thought-out post, thank you! We are listening :smile:
    Elkador
  • B_GrlB_Grl Member Posts: 111
    I agree that saving a very low level scout against several fire walkers is futile. I am giving up on 12-3 for now. You can't even surround the survivor to protect him because he's on the other side of the fence.
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    @eetu @teeceezy I think that downgrading the rescued survivors made the single player game basically obsolete at this point. I don't think any game should ever take away incentive from players. It's a no win situation. The survivors need to atleast be useful otherwise you should just remake it to a treasure box with XP because the survivor is trashed immediately for most people. It's lower than the survivors you recommended to use to beat the mission, so average player is already equipped above him or her. Perhaps one solution would also be to make them an a epic/legendary character or maybe we rescue Daryl. Atleast the novelty would be interesting, I might consider keeping Daryl for fun on low level missions. As it stands, why play a hard or nightmare level at all? I can farm from the XP, gear, or tomato missions faster and easier.

Also agree with his post!
    CindyLou
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Jenny said:

@eetu @teeceezy I think that downgrading the rescued survivors made the single player game basically obsolete at this point. I don't think any game should ever take away incentive from players. It's a no win situation. The survivors need to atleast be useful otherwise you should just remake it to a treasure box with XP because the survivor is trashed immediately for most people. It's lower than the survivors you recommended to use to beat the mission, so average player is already equipped above him or her. Perhaps one solution would also be to make them an a epic/legendary character or maybe we rescue Daryl. Atleast the novelty would be interesting, I might consider keeping Daryl for fun on low level missions. As it stands, why play a hard or nightmare level at all? I can farm from the XP, gear, or tomato missions faster and easier.

Also agree with his post!

Completely agree.