UPDATE 2.7 - UNBELIEVABLE

2»

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,971
    I see your point but I would rather it be a true healing charge that can bring you back green and take them nerfing the amount of heal increase to justify.

Good point @David_H79 .
    avelardezR2runfastbigbeano
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    edited August 2017
    Well thats why I never use her. Just a trophy hero to have. Completely useless. She has a trait that is useless at high levels. This has been a false trait since she came out. That 26% at legendary can't heal anything so why have her? When do we ever dodge an attack at RSL 30? More like never. However, it is recommended to use Tara. Great way to get players to waste XP and radios for a false trait. Wrestle, heal, wrestle is a great tactic. But it's all free so that's why it's not allowed. Heck four kills at high level should heal back. Takes you 8 kills to get and build them charges so its worth it.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    Request a trait rebalance and update to reflect a true Tara trait. And please fix Rick's trait. What is it used for. Not even on Back Alley did it work. Pass the word on to someone.
    R2runfastTroublemaker
  • MuzzMuzz Member Posts: 74
    Lol @avelardez! I hate to break it to you, but almost all the heroes are totally useless! Abe, Jesus, Sasha get tokens, the rest are completely garbage!
    avelardezFeloniousSpunkCaptainslayerJadenbigbeano
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    Muzz said:

Lol @avelardez! I hate to break it to you, but almost all the heroes are totally useless! Abe, Jesus, Sasha get tokens, the rest are completely garbage!

what about governor for farming supplies?
  • thebullthebull Member Posts: 32
    Will this new game mode be like the chapter missions in that they are just there in perpetuity to complete, or will they change/reset weekly (or at some regular interval) similar to the weekly challenge missions?
    -The Bull
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    > @Guapo said:
    > Who the hell wants to farm supplies?

Anyone who is not at max player level and needs supplies, i.e. the majority of players in the game, who are a minority only on the forum
    Carl_s_Hat
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Nope, still didn't farm supplies. Always got more just doing challenges.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Mystiquetabernac
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I didn't see any value in playing challenges until Challenge 2.0 came out. I got a lot more value for my FTP gas playing scavenge and Outpost than I would have running 6 maps each on the first 15 levels of Challenge until it became actually worthwhile. And even now, on the rare occasions I purchase a gas booster, I am either farming XP or Supply missions, depending on what I need most, in between my Challenge play or TG hunts. The Guv is useful for both type of farms, assuming you are going for speed and post-mission crates rather than maxing kills. (Notice I didn't mention equipment scavenge, because unless drop rates or crates are improved, I see no value in that particular dice roll compared to other game modes).
    vshield50JadenDLich
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    > @Maverick1969 said:
    > @goon you took "soon" not in the ng way. We all lol when we read soon.
    > There's soon, very soon and new is very very soon. Very very very soon is upcoming.

It has been leaked that "very, very, very soon" will become available with update 2.8.
    Maverick1969