2 accounts same device

I am trying to start another account so I can start at the beginning and have fun again. I created a new gmail address but every time I disconnect and switch it to the new one it just starts saving it where I am at now. I am trying to do it on a Samsung galaxy s7. Can someone please help?

Comments

• TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    It might be kind of annoying but I have 2 accounts and I had to juggle with one phone until I finally decided to just link my 2nd account on my old phone.

You would have to constantly go to Application Manager, look for NML, and then click on Storage. If you completely clean your data (first top option, not cache) and then log into game...it will bring you to the introduction video as if you are starting the game from scratch. It should ask you once that video is over if you wanna link your account to google play and then it should also ask you which google account you want to use to link the game.

It's super annoying so that is why I ended up just linking my new account to a different device ;p

Hope it helps! I use the word "should" in some of these directions because I dont want you to hate me if it doesnt work lol ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    FearofabotplanetDavid_H79Lightfeetsligoem
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Terminates No matter what I could never hate you. You are, or at least your alt was, part of the Retribution family. Plus you also have taught me so much from watching your videos, up to and including all the tips you gave me in group me.
    David_H79TerminatessligoemPic
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Terminates I did what you said and when I go to save it under a different account it doesn't give me the option to switch to a different account. Why is that? Oh by the way, now I hate you cause it didn't work. LOL
    TerminatesJadenPic
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Guapozeeblack
    @srmcn1031 @Terminates Just install one of those app then add the app you want then you can run 2 apps with different accounts at the same time. It support most apps even LINE, WhatsApp too.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    Guapo8900rpm
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @srmcn1031 lolol Im sorry!

@Monsuta Thank you! I will have to use that if I ever decide to get a 3rd account ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    another solution is to start the second account on a different device and link to the secondary nml account. once it saves progress, you will get a prompt asking if you want to reload the game save linked to that account in game when you change google accounts through the settings gear.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• rudjawolrudjawol Member Posts: 34
    You can make it with Backup app. I have Titanium backup. Before you just game start the desired account restore.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,920
    This is strange, I didn't need to install an app for this.
    Just change my android profile and go...
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    edited August 2017
    srmcn1031 said:

I am trying to start another account so I can start at the beginning and have fun again. I created a new gmail address but every time I disconnect and switch it to the new one it just starts saving it where I am at now. I am trying to do it on a Samsung galaxy s7. Can someone please help?

NoxApp+ - Multiple accounts clone app (from the same company that makes a well known PC Emulator)
    Haven't tried it myself but guess its similar to the ones Monsuta linked

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

Wolfenstein
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    Just a friendly reminder of the rules:

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
    Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. This also includes discussion on how to play NML on unsupported services or devices. (e.g. BlueStacks)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16495/forum-rules-guidelines
    GuapoLightfeetzeeblack
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,920
    On android, all you should need is this:

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    It's much easier to use an app. Like "multiple accounts". It is an official play store app, violates no policy, and is as easy as can be.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Monsuta
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    edited August 2017
    @jimmorrison369 ...I believe that method is for pure android and aosp devices. Samsung phones might not have that feature as it's been taken out by them. But you are correct, and that's how I use it on my Nexus device.
    jimmorrison369
    @jimmorrison369 That require you to switch between users frequently to play both accounts, you'll get tired very fast. The most hassle-free & easiest way is to install the app that let you play both nml accounts seamlessly which can run both at the same time.
    jimmorrison369Guapo
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    Any advice for IOS? I gave up similar to @terminates and am using two devices. Don't want to get anyone put behind bars, so check yourself if you have any advice. Thx!
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    @sligoem ...switch to android, much easier
    sligoemGuapo
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    Ha! Thx (but no thx) @RWS
    RWS