The new mode what are you going to do

Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155

The new mode what are you going to do 30 votes

Upgrade your survivors
30%
PutchucoFester17iozzeggeneral2673KirnasMabikizivaoliviaMattOfEarthjrodrf2 9 votes
Upgrade your weapons
20%
TransmuteJunTheCrabtheldssdlzerosouLFirekid_Lily_ 6 votes
Complain about something that hasn't happened yet
50%
wattson86GovernatorConan1976TroublemakeravelardezDebbo34pkerr116FeloniousSpunkdungeonmaster201ADPaqRealClareBCoonNidintuBelDeuce2kMojaku 15 votes

Comments

• Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Well some of the moderators are telling you to get ahead of it and spend your XP on things just wondering if anybody is going to do that
    MattOfEarth
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    I don't think I will complain too much. But I know a lot of people will so I wanted to vote for the winning side. Lol
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    Try to be the first to beat it.
    David_H79CaptainslayerMattOfEarth
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    For growing players there is also the option of developing buildings for the purpose of the first 2 choices.

The starting RSL level would also come into this as a factor for choosing. For example, Scavenge missions RSL goes up when you have 1 survivor trained to a higher level, but for Challenges, starting RSL level goes up when you have 3 survivors trained to the higher level.

Its important to develop both survivors and equipment (with exception of end gamers who choose to only have 2 level 22s). It wouldn't make sense to change strategy until there are known reasons to do so,

I could easily vote based on what I'm developing now, but as that isn't influenced by the upcoming new game mode, I have to abstain from voting.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited August 2017
    I'll upgrade survivors and equipment.
    As there's no option to vote for both I didn't vote as I think each is equally important.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoMattOfEarthDavid_H79
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited August 2017
    Going to leave this quote from @Fearofabotplanet from 2 weeks ago

“Something big is coming which will allow your survivors to be more powerful than ever. It's going to have the potential to make them so powerful that we're having to adjust the maximum limits on a few things to stop them from becoming (near-)invincible.”

:o