• general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
    > @mik81 said:
    > > @mik81 said:
    >
    > > As soon as you lose your good ones you are pretty much done
    >
    >
    >
    > Use your weak survivors and save your powerful ones for the harder missions
    >
    > What I meant to say is that your best survivors fail, you are done, since the ones not as good won't probably have a chance.
    Got ya
    fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,501

I'm considering keeping the 2-Token chumps off the free radio calls to send into a high-level mission just to see the layout and where the walkers are located. They'll die quickly, but it will give me a chance to pick the best team on the next try.

@Governator it's called reconnaissance. That's the strategy I'll be using!
    Governatorsligoemvshield50DLich
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,037

I'm considering keeping the 2-Token chumps off the free radio calls to send into a high-level mission just to see the layout and where the walkers are located. They'll die quickly, but it will give me a chance to pick the best team on the next try.

Except that if they all die, doesn't that mean you've lost the game? I thought if all of your characters died, you lost. Is that all of the survivors in your roster, or the 3 on the mission, or both?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @TransmuteJun It seems like you can continue to retry until all your roster die.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Monsuta said:

@TransmuteJun It seems like you can continue to retry until all your roster die.

Yes, but what if all 3 of your people on the current mission die? My understanding was that you would 'lose' at that point and not be able to try again. Which would make sending in low level survivors for scouting a non-viable strategy.

@Fearofabotplanet can you please clarify? Thank you.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,501
    @TransmuteJun seems like you are overthinking it, from my understanding if your 3 survivors die on the current mission you lose the battle but not the war until all your survivor roster is depleted. So scouting to see what the map, spawn is like then retrying is sound strategy.
    vshield50
    edited August 2017
    zbot said:

@TransmuteJun seems like you are overthinking it, from my understanding if your 3 survivors die on the current mission you lose the battle but not the war until all your survivor roster is depleted. So scouting to see what the map, spawn is like then retrying is sound strategy.

I would agree, that is a sound strategy if that is the way it works. ;)
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    > @DoTak said:
    > I'm not in the military, but I'm pretty sure they'd like their recon teams to return alive
    > :p

I don't think @Governator is concerned about his people coming back alive. He may open fire on them himself ;)
    GovernatorJadendeb1hd
This discussion has been closed.