Coming in the next update...

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
Hi guys

So as per this video we are going to be getting 2 new buildings in update 2.7. This thread is for speculation on what these new buildings might be.

TJSSCBMA

Comments

• PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
    Radios factory building :p :p B)
    MattOfEarthTechfallAuroraW
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,058
    edited August 2017
    Two new buildings equals supplies to upgrade and we just used all our supplies this past weekend. Great.
    OneVoice
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2017
    @avelardez I thought the same thing but one of the mods says the supply requirement isnt going to be that much and will be something a maxed out player should be able to handle despite selling off supplies last week. Or so they say.
    avelardezTJS
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    Building 1 will be a chemical science office where you will be able to make temporary buff potions for you team by combining certain materials.

Building 2 will be a trait training building were we will be able to retrain survivors and swap unwanted trait for wanted traits.
    KillersZ
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 296
    One of the new buildings should be a school where you can learn new traits.
    berg280tabernacSCBMAWahooDawg
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    Hero token generator?? ...science fiction...the first emoji ever.. :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    InvaderMonsuta
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 361
    Is there another council update
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Nope @Reeconn
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    We need the guys at honest trailers to do one for the update. In movie preview guy voice over... Its NML official game pf the walking dead, brings you update 2.7 with everything you've been asking for like:
    More Heros. Watch as Aaron comes to life as ... well who knows which class, leaving everyone drawing Spencer as a Rare after Monday gameplay. More of what you want like guild v guild with nah just kidding. Screenshots wont help you unless you dig the hit track from the band naked eyes, always something there to remind me. So put down your xbox and PlayStation, forget about fantasy football, get ready for Super new endurance mode!!!!! Seriously I can't wait to test my crew against this mode!
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Closed per OPs request
This discussion has been closed.