Update 2.7: Update Notes - Official Discussion Thread

FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    New Hero - Aaron
    Finally after so many updates lol
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    TeeceezyGeneral_Painkjmia421Lightfeet
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Can't wait to try all that stuff on my own.
    That sounds legen
    Wait for it
    Daryyyy
    :)
    kjmia421
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Quick note regarding the closing of other threads and using this as the one, true thread: We'd like for all discussion regarding the update notes and upcoming features be in here up until update day comes along. As features go live (such as the new Challenge after the update and the first Distance event), we'll create them their own discussion threads.
    WeekOneMattOfEarthGermanFighter
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited September 2017
    @Teeceezy Did Bruiser with Morgan Staff or charge attack, Scout with Pitchfork or Kingdom Spear, Shooter charge attack & normal attack to the same multiple enemies are not included on purpose?

"Leader Trait - "Teamwork": Successive attacks by your team made on the same target deal 12% more damage. [Upgradeable to 28%] Focus your attacks on a single enemy, and each one after the first will be even more powerful. This even works on groups of enemies hit by your Assaults, Hunters, and Warriors!"
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    WellyLuga
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited September 2017
    "Unlocking Aaron will be no small task - Aaron's tokens are not found in the Radio calls, Token Crates, or Season Missions. Instead, you will need to venture into the Distance to earn his tokens. It will take a dedicated search and rescue effort to extract Aaron from the Distance, and the most devoted and skillful players will achieve this unlock before anyone else."

Isn´t that kind of unfair to players on lower levels as the distance is just available for higher level players?
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Awesome work on these release notes, wow!

Question:
    'The Distance'
    "You will not lose a Mission when one of your survivors falls; rather, if all living members of your team accomplish the objective and reach the exit, you will complete the Mission and move on. "
    These sentences seem to contradict each other, or am I reading them wrong?
    Can we finish a mission successfully if only one survivor reaches the goal/exit?

If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,304
    awww no improvement to the swapping of weapons between survivors? :disappointed: maybe next time eh?
    On another note cannot wait to try all the new stuff! Looks like a beast of an update! Cheers ng!
    TeeceezyInvaderGeneral_Pain
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Putchuco said:

Can we finish a mission successfully if only one survivor reaches the goal/exit?

Assuming that the one survivor is the only one still standing in the mission, then yes.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    PutchucoantMattOfEarth
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    @Putchuco Exactly. If the rest fall then and one can reach the target for the level, you'll complete it.
    PutchucoMattOfEarth
    edited September 2017
    "Retiring Survivors
    The number of Class Tokens refunded to a player when retiring a Survivor now takes into account the current rarity of the Survivor [from Common through Legendary] instead of the original rarity of the Survivor. Elite Survivors will be counted as Legendary for this calculation."

I would recommend adding that the current 15% return value for token used on a survivor still applies to make it perfectly clear.

@Fearofabotplanet the link on Badges points to Distance ;)
    "Some Challenge Rewards will be doubled for one round for each Round Pass used:
    Stars earned for completing Missions are doubled.
    Stars earned for completing a Round are doubled.
    Trade Goods earned by completing rounds are doubled."

I´m missing the radios.
    MattOfEarth
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,385
    Putchuco said:

@Fearofabotplanet the link on Badges points to Distance ;)

Nice catch, I think this deserves a badge!

I'm excited about The Distance! Thank you for the notes.

Let the questions and the discussions begin.
    David_H79FearofabotplanetWeekOne
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 288
    Aaron will have ranged traits or will be like Merle who looks like a scout
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    @Invader Only the rewards which you earn for completing rounds (trade goods and stars) will be doubled. The guild rewards aren't included in that.
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 288
    Now seriously looking forward for this update dislike the distance on weekend will affect my challenge star count (I'm f2p), I was expecting the distance next week but I've to wait more counting the days I'm excited for this update I need something fresh

@Invader Only the rewards which you earn for completing rounds (trade goods and stars) will be doubled. The guild rewards aren't included in that.

That means less rewards. Not good...especially because radios are the main factor.
    kjmia421
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    If its as good as i'm hoping........ :smiley:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Fearofabotplanet
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @Poppy Update review time ;)
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    What about the crate rewards for the rounds we skip, especially during jackpot
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Fingers crossed. I see the potential for a veritable swarm of new bugs.
    JadenInvaderMattOfEarthConcave
This discussion has been closed.