100 tokens crate!!

...great! :)
Wanted to post into "Motivation thread" but couldn't find it... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
antMonsutaInvaderDjinnSCBMAKaLiTJSbiter370vshield50bigbeanoTroublemakerDLichCoonTHCrossTheSittingDuckGovernatorTatdJdmjimmorrison369I_Am_PsychoJadenshaunatthepubLightfeetkjmia421Pain Walkeramazzone83WahooDawgTheLostOnesDEADITE_HUNTERtheldssdlPigbooshRanger85ATLAS-ZSlowMoAmigaPapacasflyingcowking

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,025

And who would want 100 scout tokens???? ;)

This challenge i'm at lvl 28 and since lvl 25 i played all the six maps of "Run away" with scouts, warrior and a bruiser. No ranged weapons. :)
    ...that's why i'm "happy" with my 100 scout tokens reward... :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossMattOfEarthATLAS-Z
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    @Governator I can't agree more, lol
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
    THCrossGovernator
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    capibara said:

This challenge i'm at lvl 28 and since lvl 25 i played all the six maps of "Run away" with scouts, warrior and a bruiser. No ranged weapons. :)

@capibara I´d like to see a video how you play oppositing forces without ranged survivors :D
    capibaravshield50
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I just did that one all scout. It's a quickie.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibaraMattOfEarth
    Invader said:

capibara said:

@capibara I´d like to see a video how you play oppositing forces without ranged survivors :D
    I did again right now. Opposite force 28.1 with a scout, a warrior and a bruiser. Scout and warrior 22, bruiser 21. Two stars. The bruiser got ...."bruised"... :)
    Can't do videos...i'm ios 8.x ...can't upgrade iod because of old device... :/
    @capibara so you straight enter the cage? Never thought of this option. I kill most of the walkers before going inside.
    zeoweruscapibara
    Invader said:

@capibara so you straight enter the cage? Never thought of this option. I kill most of the walkers before going inside.

I will send you "how" in PM :)
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 474
    That 0 is just to messed up
    capibaraJadenbigbeano
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    make it 1000
    capibara
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    capibaraJaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,133
    > @Pig said:
    > This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Your right @pig. No way @Capibara got through lvl 27 that quickly. I see what you are saying...
    capibaraJadenPapacas
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited September 2017
    Those crates token numbers you're showing off should be the norm at high star levels, not a measily 11 glen tokens like I usually get at close to 1000 stars....who wants glen tokens after the guv'nor coming out. Sly devils these NG ppl are.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Sly devils photo shoppers are I should say lol
    Seriously tho, did you copy that last zero off a printing press, the first ibm computer, or typewriter?
    capibara

@Invader opposing force with malee

Well played!
    capibara