RPG! RPG! RPG! RPG!

I think this would be a pleasant hunter weapon to take a Sunday stroll with. B)

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    @superbeast

Holy crap,and welcome back SB!
  • superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 121
    Thanks I went on a lil hiatus for a while got tiered of the orchestra of little violins and got myself into a guild I'm enjoying @Lawdog
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Glad ya back bro,missed havin ya around.Already looking forward to Halloween because of ya!
    edited February 2016
    Lol I'm always looking forward to Halloween it's like my x-mass I usually make my one costumes but since I had a kid that hasn't happened in a few years
    I guess no one else thought that putting RPGs in for hunters was a good idea. I think it could work make a dead zone radius and a stun radius out side that and the special could be like a Nuke or somthin. Sounds bad ass to me
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    and it can affect your own survivors if they are standing in the blast radius
    Thanks @blynknz I was hoping no one would throw that in but the cats out of the bag now if it's to be I guess we need to make it real :tongue: kinda like the 7.62 pistol lol
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    @superbeast Count me in. The RPG would be wicked. I like your style.

By your pic @Doc_Pugh looks like you might have a lil experience with them
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    edited February 2016
    RPG is a very strong weapon.. area effect with huge damage.. it must have a drawback like, attacking with RPG will require 2AP.. meaning it's either you atk or you move. You can't do both. And it has no overwatch atk. Instead, its charge ability is a critical napalm atk. Meaning, zombies near the impact area gets burned and becomes burning walker that loses hp every turn.

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,495
    edited February 2016
    I came to find talks of RPG but found discussion about RPG... Sigh, I even brought my digital dice...

@AysatyoPet I almost agree with the first part maybe a quick step so you can get into better position but not so sure I like the second just what we need more burning walkers I would still go with the nuke the difference from the regular shot being instead of a dead zone and a stun zone there would only be a larger dead zone more zombie parts flying through the air with the greatest of ease
    edited February 2016
    Sorry @zbot no dungeons and dragons here just Rocket Propelled Granades I didn't even think anyone played games like that anymore I do miss my dumb barbarian named Amok that could cut 4 trolls in half with one swing of his mighty 2 handed broad sword. If he had a pic I always thought he looked like Conan almost as smart to but not quite

Sorry @zbot no dungeons and dragons here just Rocket Propelled Granades I didn't even think anyone played games like that anymore I do miss my dumb barbarian named Amok that could cut 4 trolls in half with one swing of his mighty 2 handed broad sword. If he had a pic I always thought he looked like Conan almost as smart to but not quite

@superbeast, that's 1st edition, they nerfed it afterwards...
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    They need crossbow like Darryl
    I didn't play after like 1998 so I'm sure a lot has or had changed right before our nerd group disbanded me cause of sports and I don't remember why everyone else stopped we where just about to try I think it was Rift or Risk where you are mech worriors or something never got a carrecter completed glad I never bought the books the game master spent prob $1000 on books and dice but it was fun to play for free lol

I didn't play after like 1998 so I'm sure a lot has or had changed right before our nerd group disbanded me cause of sports and I don't remember why everyone else stopped we where just about to try I think it was Rift or Risk where you are mech worriors or something never got a carrecter completed glad I never bought the books the game master spent prob $1000 on books and dice but it was fun to play for free lol

@superbeast, it's free now, you can download everything you need. Our group used to borrow the books from the library... As for dice, you can never have to many dice.

@superbeast @zbot Lol I have a character sheet or 2 I miss also erase marks and all

@stuffnthangs, character sheets, brings back memories... We used to use magic tape on our character sheets so that we can erase things easier. Now that's real RPG.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    zbot said:

I came to find talks of RPG but found discussion about RPG... Sigh, I even brought my digital dice...

You now have your wish. We now appear to be talking about RPG intstead of RPG.
    Unfortunately that's all I can remember about those days little to much of the wonderful green stuff lol and 3 to many concussions in football but who's counting. Not to many lasting effects SQUIRREL ok maybe a lil drain bamage. I'm reformed now got a family to take care of and job does randomes so not even going to take the chance I kinda like my family and my job and don't want to loose either
This discussion has been closed.