Update 2.7: Update Notes - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @mimica If you're only 2 level 21 then you'll have rsl 20.2 & 20.3 these 2 additional rounds, then you don't need to finish 29.1 to get over 25 rounds to earn 5+1 round passes.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    mimica
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    VladoII said:

Beth, Shaun or Hershel.
    I think they are better characters than Aaron, and also they are from early seasons.

-Aaron has the advantage that he is a current character in the show.

We'll have another chance to bring in characters from past seasons when we do the next Highlight Season.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    General_PainCzarnyJoamazzone83
  • Blazer0981Blazer0981 Member Posts: 21
    So where's the update?
    General_PainVladoIIManiek
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Blazer0981 It's coming tomorrow
    Maniekamazzone83
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    current
    > @Shteevie said:
    > Beth, Shaun or Hershel.
    > I think they are better characters than Aaron, and also they are from early seasons.
    >
    > -Aaron has the advantage that he is a current character in the show.
    >
    > We'll have another chance to bring in characters from past seasons when we do the next Highlight Season.

And what if he die in the first serie on 22 October? He will be not more "current character" :smile:

p.s. I was wondering, who choose the new characters/heros in the game.
    hm...
    More ppl will forget all those good characters... if you put them after 2-3-4 years after their last serie.
    Because with every new Season new characters are born.
  • harrybond75harrybond75 Member Posts: 44
    I thought I was council level 18 but when I checked I was 17 so I had to play a lot to get the 4m I needed so that my council will have upgraded by the time the update is out, thank god and yes seeing that you need council level 18 to play I would definitely see this game mode as the toughest we've seen and th final few missions (like 19,20,21) will probably be harder than chapter 14 nightmare, I'm just intrigued to see how we get these Aaron tokens
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,971
    edited September 2017
    I thought we were not allowed to talk about spoilers or specifics of the show. Aaron is still alive in season 7? Thanks... lol

Also, when a survivor is killed do you get to repurpose their gear in "The Distance" or is that equipment no longer able to be used by other survivors?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Pretty sure that was just a hypothetical
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    vshield50
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited September 2017
    vshield50 said:

Also, when a survivor is killed do you get to repurpose their gear in "The Distance" or is that equipment no longer able to be used by other survivors?

It has been mentioned somewhere that everything what isn´t pointed out in a special way, works just like in every other game mode...
    vshield50amazzone83
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    Lets hope the update comes today. It has been a long wait and keeping my fingers crossed. Anything in the update not mentioned in the notes, please do share it now. We hate the nasty surprises
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Will there be a "scrap value" for unwanted/inferior Badge Components?

Just based on my own personal style, I will gladly wait for Epic and Legendary anything, and happily insta-scrap Common-Rare anything.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,793
    @MattOfEarth my understanding is you get a small amount of XP for scrapping components however I think if you use 1 common component you still get the chance of creating epic/leg so may be worth sprinkling then in now and again... someone correct me if I'm wrong...
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    @Teeceezy
    @Shteevie

When will the update go online?
    CRUSH said:

@Teeceezy
    @Shteevie

When will the update go online?

Soon

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    romeo
  • RevenantRevenant Member Posts: 87
    or next Moonday :#
    romeoFeloniousSpunk
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Usually they have started updates before now so look like not today.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Teeceezy said:

We're hoping to have the update out soon.

This time we won't have a maintenance period so once the update is live it can be downloaded from the App Store / Play Store and you're good to go.

@CRUSH, I told you soon
    InvaderTeeceezyJaden
  • TroyDaBoy01TroyDaBoy01 Member Posts: 25
    I can't wait for the update hypeee trainnn this is gonna be 1 of the best updates coming out I CAN'T wait
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Hurry NG ;)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    edited September 2017
    Nope, We are not there yet :smile:
    Soon hahahahahah
    LOL kidsss
    edited September 2017
    Hmmm the maintenance period was great. At least we knew there was an update at the other end.
  • TroyDaBoy01TroyDaBoy01 Member Posts: 25
    edited September 2017
    Was there maintenance I didn't know @zeeblack I was picking my nieces up from my sisters

Edit: and how long was the maintience brake
This discussion has been closed.