Army Base - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    Micky said:

Hi, I'm in round 6 in the new challenge and my enemies are still level 1.

IMG 0301

Looks like photoshop. This is not the screen of the challenge

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

InvaderJayZclausLene
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    I think the slow and choppy animations some are complaining about is related to the flame animations. If you use incendiary weapons or kill the exploding walkers, the resulting flame animations cause lag and choppy video.
    zeeblackTheSittingDuckI_Am_Psycho
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202

Has anyone else had "Weapons Free" end with 1 walker still alive? Been through 6 rounds so far, and this happened every time.

Three times I have witnessed it

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    zeeblack said:

Has anyone else had "Weapons Free" end with 1 walker still alive? Been through 6 rounds so far, and this happened every time.

Three times I have witnessed it

Same here. I think there must be a kill limit you need to reach and then the round ends, similar to the Michonne mission.
  • MickyMicky Member Posts: 3
    Sure, I got nothing better to do than manipulate screenshots with photoshop. There are also other users here that complain being stuck at level 1.

When there is also any professional support for the game i would like to know!
    BellaBFGDLichPigclausLene
  • BellaBFGBellaBFG Member Posts: 3
    is there any update on when the issues with challenge missions will be fixed
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Micky said:

Sure, I got nothing better to do than manipulate screenshots with photoshop. There are also other users here that complain being stuck at level 1.

Currently looking into this. Thanks for your patience! @Micky
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Micky said:

I guild member of mine is having the same issue but in reverse. It seems they are only getting the bonus stars. 2 rounds 29 total (missing 18 each round 36 total)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @DLich said:
    > Sure, I got nothing better to do than manipulate screenshots with photoshop. There are also other users here that complain being stuck at level 1.
    >
    > When there is also any professional support for the game i would like to know!
    >
    > I guild member of mine is having the same issue but in reverse. It seems they are only getting the bonus stars. 2 rounds 29 total (missing 18 each round 36 total)

Situation like this I would finish every round with those level 1 map as fast as I can to only get the bonus star to earn as much stars as I can. ;)
    DLichCoon
  • castrocastro Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    > @Micky said:
    > Sure, I got nothing better to do than manipulate screenshots with photoshop. There are also other users here that complain being stuck at level 1.
    >
    > When there is also any professional support for the game i would like to know!

Lol totally. I'm having the same issue. Maybe we are both photoshopping things just for the hell of it.
    CoonPig
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @castro Thanks for the report. Can confirm not photoshop - we're looking into it.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I just hope this doesn't mean NG is going to reset the challenge again :(

Although the issues are completely unrelated and honestly can't even be compared to each other (but we all know I'm terrible at analogies so I'm going to do it anyway lol).......

Just like those whom were able to get inflated stars back in february there was a counter balance made where they couldn't earn any stars the following week. The last time players weren't able to earn enough stars the challenge was reset. Hopefully this challenge isn't reset but there will undoubtedly be players whom have lower scores than normal and this will affect their "all time stars earned" by no fault of their own.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    CoonJadenPig
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited September 2017
    I think you used the word 'whom'. Incorrectly @DLich
    Lol..
    rustynail
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    > @Micky said:
    >

That is how my challenge map looked when the challenge messed up last time.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    Forgot to add:
    #norestarts!
  • Rakkan7160Rakkan7160 Member Posts: 15
    zeeblack said:

The maps are balanced. I have some issues of framerate in a couple of the missions. @DLich in my case in the weapons free mission, one walker is still standing and the mission ends. It happened three times and on the last occasion, the two walkers entered and the map ended.

" Get to the EXIT " open the door, it is not ALWAYS kill all Walkers !

U must open all CRATES and stay away from Walkers with grenades.

Free Mission is that Kill all Walkers ! Survive the Round ?
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 28
    Just reached level 22 and noticed a 1 hour countdown timer.. Not seen this before.. Is it new, what is its purpose.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Dragonmate
    the countdown timer is not new.
    If you complete two rounds in a certain time, the countdown timer starts.
    You can play the next round but only go higher after the countdowntimer resets.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 28
    Thanks, maybe only noticed this because 1 minute gas allows to get through levels quicker..
    David_H79
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    the countdown timer shall remind you of your real life and other things you might have to do except playing an addictive mobile game ;)
    DragonmateJadenMrsScattercushionInvader
    @docfinzenburg I believe one of the main function of the cooldown is to prevent when the challenge was bugged with all level 1 map, NG can have time to fix it before anyone get maybe 10k star. ;)
    docfinzenburg
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    @Monsuta did it work this time?
    @docfinzenburg Don't know that for sure, I've never experienced such bug, there are many players report this bug on the forum but it seems they didn't play such way.
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    Am i the only one who didn see another exit in M.A.S.H until 16th round?
    IRONDee
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I've been using both (whichever is easiest) from the start.

I probably wouldn't have realised so quick, if my survivors were all grouped together though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I noticed the first play through and quickly realized I should get the box farthest to the right first and work my way left. Most of the spawns come from the right and bottom. With a hunter to take out the line at the bottom, my other survivors can out run the rest of the spawns while grabbing the last 2 boxes.
    Invader
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Wait a damn minute. I thought the exit on the right was the only one. I can't believe I never noticed the one on the left!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    JadenWhispererp_herian
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited September 2017
    dmar310 said:

I think the slow and choppy animations some are complaining about is related to the flame animations. If you use incendiary weapons or kill the exploding walkers, the resulting flame animations cause lag and choppy video.

I've been avoiding using incendiary weapons to reduce the impact of this.

I thought it was an issue with my device initially, because it started behaving as it does when the battery is very low.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.