When will be released update 2.8?

... :#
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
JerryDixonbigbeanoBuckzzR2runfastvshield50GuapoGovernatorpaintbeastSCBMAMonsutaJadenTatdJdmpradiLightfeetADPaqPain WalkerDodkongVladoIICzarnyJoI_Am_Psycho

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 299
    Techfall said:

With 2.8 we will introduce fasteners. Each badge can be fastened using 5 fasteners varying from Staples (common) to welds (epic).

Do you need to gather components to craft the fasteners?
    capibara
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,071

I am 99% sure it’s coming on either October 17th or 18th 2019

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    capibarabigbeanoI_Am_Psycho
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited September 2017

I am 99% sure it’s coming on either October 17th or 18th 2019

That was the update on Game of Thrones ;)
    capibaraVladoIIbigbeano
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If I remember correctly @Shteevie mentioned there will be another update this year.
    capibaraVladoIIbigbeanoI_Am_Psycho
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Hopefully we will be finally able to lvl up our guys to lvl23 with 2.8(sarcasm off).
    capibarabigbeanoI_Am_Psycho
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    When everyone spends 100 bucks on legendary survivor and crappy badges

bigbeano
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Let's hope it has less crap badge bits and more phones.
    Getting even less now there's yet another item in the crates!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    capibara
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    hunter_x said:

When everyone spends 100 bucks on legendary survivor and crappy badges

I think the badges are a good idea, to generate new interest from players who were getting bored.

Whilst games like this can be played for free, they are essentially run as a business, and they always have to consider revenue, so need to keep things fresh. Not every change will be popular, and I've seen changes in games I've played that were horrific and I'll thought out. Or sometimes they are well intended but break another part of the gamemail, necessitating rapid hot-fixes.

I don't get that feeling with this update.

There are players in all games that spend a fortune, and others who spend occasionally, and that essentially is why they can make it play for free, (not forgetting advertising revenue).

I reckon next big change to the game, will come just before Christmas when people will be off work more. But that's just a guess :wink:

Hopefully not too many typos, predictive text is mental after clean OS install ... lol
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    capibara