Badges - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• SlwRznWhtBrdSlwRznWhtBrd Member Posts: 35
    I accidentally posted this on wikia discussion page...
    4 ideas for badge improvements:
    1. Scavenger bass into a free unequip badge per 24 hours. Or even several unequip badges in a 24-hour period throw a bone to the FTP.
    2. Let me see the effect of a badge change before finalization I shouldn't have to figure out whether + 12% is better than + 350 until after I pay 15 gold.
    3. Show the set icon on the front of each Survivor just like you do the dots for the filled badge locations it's annoying to have to keep clicking back and forth to the badge tab to find the guy with four circles or the girl with five stars or or four xs.
    4. improve the Sorting capabilities on the badge screen I don't just allow sorting by icon but perhaps by placed not placed our or by location 1 2 3 4 5 6.
    Thanks
    tpips42sligoem
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Are the Chances of Finding Components/Badge Fragments the same for each Type of scavenge Mission?
    VladoII
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    edited September 2017

Who dis?

No one believe me, I told you! :smile:
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    edited September 2017
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    edited September 2017

@VladoII Sorry you talking to me?

Great I like that!
    5 star badge fragment from mission!
    LIKE!
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    Is there any significance to the different types of components?
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @painwalker You spent that much gold only to get 3 legendary components?
    VladoII
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    OK, so I have no friggin' idea how any of this works. Can someone mail me the manual? I saw this stuff on some other game I tried for all of abut 20 minutes before I uninstalled it. Sorry, very frustrated with the complexity, of what used to be a mellow game to chill with.
    Tombworld
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    @painwalker I have still not found any badge fragments from anywhere in the game so I cannot make any badges other than the 2 that were able to be made from the update gift.

Almost 72 hours later still nada.

I have about a dozen components but 0 badge fragments.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MattOfEarthDeuces
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Me too @DLich :(

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    @Monsuta I actually didn’t know you can get Gold components from the large crates. Shteevie told me later. I did it because I thought people would be interested to see what these crates have to offer.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    David_H79
  • SlwRznWhtBrdSlwRznWhtBrd Member Posts: 35
    Looks like the drop rates have increased for components...thanks
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    No, Not a Single Badge Fragment so far
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    vshield50 said:

Why is my epic badge so much weaker than my rare one?

Also why is your epic 3* badge blue not green?
  • OmairWaseemOmairWaseem Member Posts: 6
    Not getting any badge fragments either
    MattOfEarthDLich
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 187
    Is there somewhere we can find out what combinations of components build which badges?
    tpips42ShawtStuff
  • shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    @thew_robert I'm right there with you. The x shape of the y type goes into the z slot. Is it one of each component, or can you use whatever you have? If you can use whatever, and still get a random outcome, why are there different types of components?
    jimmorrison369thew_robert
  • killzrealitykillzreality Member Posts: 6
    I just don't know about any of you, but i've been hitting like crazy on the challenge mission as far as badge fragments and components go. After 9 stages of the challenge , I got a legendary badge, and two legendary metals all at the same time. I've switched out my main character to the Governor and i am getting lucky ever since.
  • killzrealitykillzreality Member Posts: 6
    Also for reference, You get badge fragments and components from every aspect of the game. Movies, Missions, challenges and regular/hard mode does not seem to effect the amount you will get. As far as it goes @painwalker , You spent your money prematurely. I am absolutely sure that "Going the distance" Will wield ridiculous rewards. Equip all of your dudes, and good luck
    bigbeano
  • HeroicWarriorHeroicWarrior Member Posts: 24
    Hi, which hero is the best for the upcoming distance missions? Is it Tara? Can use all the badges on her to boost her , and go with the best 2 survivors in the camp?
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    This is the sort of stuff that seriously ruins the badge system for me. I'm already going to stop playing my smaller account since it can't use the badge system. If this is the result of crafting, there's no reason to craft either. I can't imagine getting the luck of having all legendary components and not getting a legendary badge.
    VladoIITransmuteJunrustynail
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited September 2017
    This might be in FAQ or mentioned somewhere already, but I am spread a lottle to thin at the moment to dig around the forum. Can a hero be considered a team mate of themselves. (Obviously we are looking at Glenn here)

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.