New Hero

Does anybody have any idea of when is the new hero coming? Cuz that "coming soon" is bugging me off.

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Tuesday
    You can only earn Aaron's tokens in the distance.
    Pain WalkerTwoface
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,480
    @David_H79 I don’t think NG will give us that many tokens on the 1st Distance campaign ;)
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    But after I unlock Aaron, his tokens will be avilible to buy in TG shop and from calls, right?
    Timboski
  • zsraduzsradu Member Posts: 14
    Ah crap, I just upgraded my council level to 13, until I get to 18 Aaron is not going to be popular anymore. I cri everitiem.
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    I thought the new hero was buttons rip buttons we hardly knew you
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @CzarnyJo said:
    > But after I unlock Aaron, his tokens will be avilible to buy in TG shop and from calls, right?

No they won't. His tokens will only be available in The Distance
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    David_H79CzarnyJo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,084
    Noooooooooooo, I have already 2 level 22. Hero would unlock at level 22. Don't need another level 22. Not enough equipment avaliable
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    From what I understand it'll take some weeks to unlock Aaron. With the badge system in play and round passes I think the advantage of only keeping 2 lvl 22s will disappear.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Captainslayertabernac
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    zsradu said:

Ah crap, I just upgraded my council level to 13, until I get to 18 Aaron is not going to be popular anymore. I cri everitiem.

What is "popular" anyway?

There are heros with good traits and heros with bad traits. Some suck and some rock. If Aaron´s traits rock, the will even after waiting for the council upgrades.
    TJS
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    I almost forgot Aaron is coming out...
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
    sbf