New to this game

Hi,

I'm new to this game. I keep trying to upgrade my campfire, but it doesn't work. What am I missing? And why is that chick just hanging out at it all the time? Thanks in advance.
ggbats

Comments

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    You need more fire wood but first you have to get the wood axe. The axe can be found in episode 1-6 in Hard or above difficulty.

OH ! You need a party of 3 scouts to maximize your chance to find it.
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Lance said:

You need more fire wood but first you have to get the wood axe. The axe can be found in episode 1-6 in Hard or above difficulty.

I used all rare scouts when I got the axe.
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    Used one scout with two warriors.
    Scout was epic though...
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I used gasoline and burned our outpost down.

Dan yelled at me.

I'm not allowed to touch matches anymore.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited February 2016
    You need German Eiche first, Jester! Depends on which server you play, you maybe can find it outside of your Camp.

If you manage to upgrade the campfire to Level 13, you will get a epic woodpecker as reward. Since the legendary one is only available in gold chests..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    A flamethrower would help but you'll have to wait til Episode 20.
    Unfortunately a Zippo won't be available til level 26.

No need to thank me ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    You need to get Daryl Dixon released and unlocked first and then find RPG and gasoline truck.
    You need Abraham Ford to find RPG.
    To unlock Abraham Ford you need to test drive Ford Abraham on selected car dealers. I'm not sure is that their new car model or that red headed guy.
    To unlock Daryl Dixon you need grow a beard and participate Daryl Dixon lookalike and shooting competitition and finish in top three.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    We already exploited Daryl Dixon successfully in our Guild! Update 1.6 made it possible.. NG is working on a Fix to remove him 24/7. But he told us he wouldnt go, no matter what! If you wanna see for yourself. Join Cadre NWS guild, guyz. We have still open slots available.. You only need to be approved by Daryl himself. Greetings
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    edited February 2016
    How many badges and points do you need in here to do all that?
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    42 - The answer to life, the universe and everything.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    tembelggbats
    That's going to take awhile. Are there vertical people movers in the game?
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Lance said:

I found the wood axe there and I found the wood pile on a deadly mission during the Forest Challenge but my people died before I could get back to camp.

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,495
    Don't use wood, use walker bodies, after you dry it up, it's better than wood.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    And if your hungry I hear walker jerky is delicious! 4 out of 5 Terminites agree, Tainted meat brand is great!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Should I buy the Grimey bundle?
    WastelandDan
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,495
    edited February 2016
    Also included in keyboard is your own underground dojo keyboard cage fighter sticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.