Weekend event - one of the worst so far?

2»

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    JayZ said:

> @David_H79 said:

> Do you remember the event with better chance for silver and gold crates from the cinema?

That one is great. It's usually paired with 10 gold to unlock, so it's a great event to gas boost and grind. Not sure why F'ing Jackpot Weekend replaced this.

@JayZ, I think you're thinking about the increased chance of silver and gold MISSION crates with 10 gold unlocks (The best part) :)

David was dredging up the stoopid cinema event.

I don't remember exactly when that was, but I bet it was back when we only got 4 movies per 6 hours, to make it even worse!
    David_H79
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    DoTak said:

JayZ said:

> @David_H79 said:

> Do you remember the event with better chance for silver and gold crates from the cinema?

That one is great. It's usually paired with 10 gold to unlock, so it's a great event to gas boost and grind. Not sure why F'ing Jackpot Weekend replaced this.

@JayZ, I think you're thinking about the increased chance of silver and gold MISSION crates with 10 gold unlocks (The best part) :)

David was dredging up the stoopid cinema event.

I don't remember exactly when that was, but I bet it was back when we only got 4 movies per 6 hours, to make it even worse!
    Ahh, yes, you're right. I read his post a bit too quickly ;)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DoTak
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    MadPuppy said:

To me, among the least usefull is 5s upgrades (on anything). I'm not in a hurry, and can't get the next 2m or what have you within those 5s. :)

I agree 5s upgrades is not really anything useful for me. I did how ever really like when they doubled them up. Like 5s and double exp or cheaper scavenger missions.

Overall I like the discount makes it easier to upgrade a character or two. Lev 21 upgrades take me a long time to get. The kill limiter means farming is not very viable.

I really really really like 1 min gas or anything under that time frame. All other events are nice to have but don't change my game play in anyways.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Jokepot is a top contender!
    MadPuppy
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    And for players already with all lvl 2 survivors???? Anyways NG hit a home run with latest update so will let this one go......
    P.S. Radio event be a nice event to make up though